Mojave Run

HollywoodGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mojave Run - Runway Titans

Here are a few shots from yesterday's Mojave run. Was able to get the car up to 193mph that's what the speedo read and the radar gun read me at 188mph. Had a great time unfortunately we were rained out after 4 runs. Thanks to Kerry and Joel for putting on the event also special thanks to Dan @ DC performance for prepping the car and Russ M for pit assistance. There will be a DVD out soon on this event as well.

Attachments

• eric3.jpg
    eric3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 53
  • yellow199.jpg
    yellow199.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 38
  • backround4.jpg
    backround4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 41
  • model.jpg
    model.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a fun event, too bad it got rained out early. But we still got enough runs in to make the viper nation proud. Looking forward to get actual results from the event organizers to see how the field stacked up.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What event was this? Wish I had known about this Russ. Did you run your car? Where in the heck did you have enough space to do this, at Edwards?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What event was this? Wish I had known about this Russ. Did you run your car? Where in the heck did you have enough space to do this, at Edwards?

Hey,

This was a private event, that Joel put together. They had a professional camera crew and lots of exotic cars and people. It was held at Mojave airport 2.2 mile straight runway.

FullTilt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good stuff, Eric. I would say you did the Viper community proud at the event. Glad you were able to make it out - even with the drama of the last minute sorting out under the hood.;)