TWS ViperDays/NARRA Event August 29 & 30

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey the big day for us to have some fun at the track is coming soon. Who's in? :drive:

This is going to be so much fun. Come on out and we can cheer on Texas' very own Viper Race League 2008 champion Mr. Ben Keating too! :2tu:

Who wants to coordinate the local group driving on out?

ViperGal

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got One is organizing this correct?

I will be there for sure!

Andy Wheeler:headbang:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who all from the Houston area will be there? Let's get a count and see if they can pit us together. It was great last year, and hopefully will be even better this year.

Last edited:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See ya there Mike, hopefully we can get some more people to let us know they are coming. I will call and see if they can do this for us.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'll be there, and have a garage next to Eddie (Fastzilla).

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I'm going. Fri-Sun. Plan to bring both toys. Probably gonna sit in the green group with the RT. My goal is to finish off the Sport Cups on the ACR and the PS1s on the RT. New tires on Sunday for some ride alongs & maybe 1 hot session each.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys I will be coming probably just on Saturday from Conroe so maybe I can meet up with you somewhere along the way.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love for her to. Problem is I'm going to have to take her to Medieval Times, put her in the rack & stretch her a few inches :omg: Or buy a custom booster seat.... Na, don't need my wife whoopin my tail on the track!

But maybe we can peer pressure her into it?:dunno:

Plan to bring both toys. QUOTE]

Both?. Is Blanca(spelling?)driving the ACR?

Looking forward to seeing your new toy!!!

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming down from Pilot Point and several others too are coming from the Dallas area. Ya'll be nice 'cause I'm driving the Spec Boxter so don't blow me away too bad in my little 200 hp new scoot! The ACR will be resting in the garage while I try and learn to drive a low hp car fast!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys...when I originaly spoke to the guys at Viper Days, I had them setup a group of Garages for Central Texas...but my intent was to have a place where we could all hangout...if you ask for your garage to be near the 3 central texas garages then you will be just fine :) The three garages are for my ride, and coolers, gear, chairs, fans, and for all of us to sit around the campfire ;)