Garages

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my "regular guy" (three bay) garage:
You must be registered for see images attach

I use this space to actually work on my cars... and store junk I wish I could get rid of....

Last edited:

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a garage is a must have

Attachments

• Important Pics 055.jpg
    Important Pics 055.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Important Pics 070.jpg
    Important Pics 070.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 79

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Park outside. That is blasphemous (sorry Tom).
[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/498Car1.jpg[/media]

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4932DSC01451.JPG

Can never build them too big. Outa space.

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I GUARANTEE you that the bigger you build one, the more SH*T you will find to store in it. Mine is 50X35 with a lift and can barely get anything in it anymore.
Too embarrassed to show a pic of it!!!

Ron

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are amazing no doubt. I have a three car garage that I wish was bigger. But that said, they make some nice car bubbles that can use battery power and filter the air that will fit in a regular parking spot. So if you in a neighborhood you trust and are only waiting on a garage to own one, then that might be a realistic alternative. I prefer a garage. Good luck

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok after joining this forum last month I've been itching more and more to get my dream car (viper) earlier then planned, but I wanted to wait to get a garage first because my current house (townhouse) doesnt have a garage. So my question is "How many of you viper owners have garages that you park your viper in?" I would just feel like I am neglecting my viper if I dont have a garage for it.

In MD wouldn't you need at least a carport ? The metal carports around here can even be purchased with sides to make a garage. That said, a nice car cover and and a Viper then worry about the garage later ;)

I'll brag on mine now...since it's the reason I can't get more Vipers :D :crazy2:

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Indoors is a must in pennsylvania.

Revtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A guy that lives across the street from where I work currently owns his 5th viper, an 08 blue coupe, and it lives its entire life outside. Seems to take it just fine, except for the idiot that caused an accident at the corner a month ago and rammed a fire hydrant into the side of the car, breaking all the rear suspension and axle parts. He just got it back yesterday.

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my oversized 3 car that will fit 4 cars easily.:headbang:

garage_0081.JPG

Love the black epoxy you have on your floor - nice large flecks!

What brand and where did you get it? Just getting our new garage all sorted out and was looking for a good epoxy...

After that - lift shopping!

Jim

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes where did you get that black epoxy... I'm about to paint my garage that same color/design. Except I'm going to have checkerboard with red stripes on either side instead of the solid red stripe.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black floor is UCoatIt. The kit comes with everything you need but I would order extra clearcoat just to get it nice and thick.

I also parked my cars on mats for a couple of months after the install just to make sure there were no "lifting" problems with the finish.:2tu:

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black floor is UCoatIt. The kit comes with everything you need but I would order extra clearcoat just to get it nice and thick.

I also parked my cars on mats for a couple of months after the install just to make sure there were no "lifting" problems with the finish.:2tu:

Thanks bud!

and will do on the clearcoat! I'm sure it makes for a deeper, more durable finish...

Jim

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have 2 big buckets of Ucoatit in my garage right now. I just ground up the floor last night and I am going to have to lay some of the floor leveler stuff and fill some cracks but hopefully done next week.

Any tips?

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is where mine will be going, before tools. Just have to sell the blue car first.
You must be registered for see images

Nick

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is where mine will be going, before tools. Just have to sell the blue car first.

Nick

I know it's a little off-topic but I have to say I love those old Grand Wagoneers. I had a white one with red interior and it was a great vehicle.

Is the one in the photo yours?

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 big buckets of Ucoatit in my garage right now. I just ground up the floor last night and I am going to have to lay some of the floor leveler stuff and fill some cracks but hopefully done next week.

Any tips?

What do you use to grind up the floor?

Bob

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any tips?

I spent probably about 2/3 of the install time doing prep. I bought extra degreaser and scrubbed, scrubbed and scrubbed again. The finished product will reflect the amount of prep that is done.

I wouldn't park on it at all for 2 weeks and then (as I mentioned before) I'd park my tires on mats for a couple of months. It'll be worth is when it's all said and done.

Good luck!:headbang:

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's a little off-topic but I have to say I love those old Grand Wagoneers. I had a white one with red interior and it was a great vehicle.

Is the one in the photo yours?

No, it is my old land-lords.

The Viper ended up not being able to fit into the garage. So its home is an underground parking lot.

Nick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave