Garages

JRock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok after joining this forum last month I've been itching more and more to get my dream car (viper) earlier then planned, but I wanted to wait to get a garage first because my current house (townhouse) doesnt have a garage. So my question is "How many of you viper owners have garages that you park your viper in?" I would just feel like I am neglecting my viper if I dont have a garage for it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah...gotta garage the BEAST~!!! Too much pollen/drips from maple trees (sap is VERY hard to remove). It's a MUST-HAVE for this car. ~juli
(GOOD LUCK on obtaining your dream Viper!)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I park mine in the middle of a really sweet 2 car garage. Many have garages though that pale mine in comparison, and then there are those that live where there is no garage.

My minimum was a garage. A sweet garage just made it, um, sweeter!

Your Viper will get messed with parked outside. Too many stories here.

BoeingMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A garage for the viper is a must or be prepared for possilbe vandalism over time. I have heard some sad stories from some of the viper owners in the past.

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy I know has just bought a 2000GTS, NO GARAGE!!!! Just a cover on the front drive :(

:uk:
Cherished, 2000 FAST RED Cream puff GTS
92 Le mans series replica

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, if you can afford the garage, do it!

I havn't seen that many garages that impress me until last weekend, omg, friend of mine has one to die for! I could have LIVED in it!!!!!!! 6-car, finished, second story that overlooked the cars and had seating, plasmas, kitchen, 1/2 bathroom, etc. WAY kewl

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to have a garage here, it snows 3 months of the year. I have a four car garage and the Viper has a garage all to itself. The other 2 bays are for the mundane junkers I drive for work.

OP
OP
J

JRock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, if you can afford the garage, do it!

I havn't seen that many garages that impress me until last weekend, omg, friend of mine has one to die for! I could have LIVED in it!!!!!!! 6-car, finished, second story that overlooked the cars and had seating, plasmas, kitchen, 1/2 bathroom, etc. WAY kewl

I can picture that garage
You must be registered for see images

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just finished my 2nd detatched for my "working area" and a hoist. Should have pictures of both to post in a couple days.

I am WWWAAAYYYYYY to anal about my cars to have them sit out. I have 10 stalls total.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
L - You dont have pictures by chance do you? :)

Gotta makde plans for my eventual garagemahal! :D:D

no I don't, I was at his house and I didn't think it would be appropriate to start clicking away

let me get to the 4th date then we'll see :lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johniew - Very nice even if there are vette logos!;)

let me get to the 4th date then we'll see :lmao:

Even though my first thought that came to mind was "C'mon Leslie, go on those four dates this week as I am itching to see the pics" I will refrain from saying that.;)

Sounds like he is a keeper though judging by the garage description!:lmao: Kinda like when a car guy (or woman) is looking for a house the first thing they ask is about the garage features and and the number of bays. If a house comes along with it and it even has a bedroom in it, that is a bonus to the property.

:D:D:D

:eater:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure the garage that Leslie refers to has been posted here before in pics. Just look for the last show me your garage thread...

nope Dave6666, pics never posted of the garage I am describing:D

lh4x4

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is where mine stays.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

It's hard for me to get a good picture but there are two lifts in the back 32'X33' section of the garage so I can park five cars there. I'll do six when I get the third lift.

The original front part of the garage is 22'X22' and holds two cars.

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Size matters...It's a little big but then again I've never met anyone who said "I wish I built a smaller garage".

Johniew...It's the little things that matter - I like the way your chairs are positioned so you can admire the cars and not facing the television:2tu:

My garage is 60' x 120' with 15 1/2' sidewalls. I've posted some interior photos but it isn't done yet. I keep a few of the cars in there, a 40' motorcoach, pool table, a few arcade games (including a pair of Sega GTs with Viper race cars:headbang:) and I have a 60' batting cage with turf. This summer we're adding a 12' projection TV screen, possibly a couple floor lifts for more cars and I get my ping pong table back from the neighbor.

Attachments

• 0811240034.JPG
    0811240034.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 77

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, you people have nice garages... I'll bet you don't get many mouse nests in your engine compartments :) That's a constant battle that I face where I park my cars... I feel bad now, but the cars all seem to still be happy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235