Upcoming events surrounding Rose Cup!

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse Performance will be making a Northwest Tour to support its local business partners and to generate additional corporate interest for the remainder of the 2009 Speed World Challenge season. The tour will consist of appearances at various events and locations in the Portland and Seattle areas.

Events

Portland, Oregon
June 12-14 Rose Festival Race, Portland International Raceway
June 10, 12 Dodge Dealerships, various locations
June 10-11 Marriott Riverside Hotel, Portland
Seattle, Washington
June 16, 18 & 19 Dodge Dealerships, various locations
June 17 Experience Music Project, Seattle Center
June 20 Albert Lee Grills & Thrills, Southcenter

The car and driver will be on display at these locations as well as various radio ads supporting each event and appearance. Woodhouse Performance would like to extend an invitation to the Northwest Club Viper members interested in supporting a local driver from Kirkland Washington as he competes for Rookie of the Year in the Speed World Challenge Series.

What we would like to offer is a:

Car coral at Portland International Raceway
3 day General Admission ticket
10-30!!!% discount at the Portland Marriott Waterfront Hotel downtown Portland
Autographed limited edition poster
10% discount to EMP/SFM during the Woodhouse photo shoot
Technical Q & A with the Woodhouse Crew Chief
Driving Q & A with David Welch, driver of the Woodhouse Viper Competition Coupe

We are looking for 20+ Club Viper members to commit to make this a successful exciting tour for all. Sorry for the late notice but it wasn’t decided until this Tuesday to compete in the Rose Cup.

What we need from the local club members is a response regarding your interest, especially for those events where parking is an issue including Rose Cup, EMP, Grills & Thrills.

Since I will be unable to attend the Rose Cup this year, I am looking for some assistance organizing the events in the Portland area. Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Attachments

• Woodhouse Comp Coupe IMG_4728_s.jpg
    Woodhouse Comp Coupe IMG_4728_s.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
G

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse advised that they will be attending the June sprints at Road America and as such will not be attending the Seattle events. The Washington club is still planning on attending the Grills & Thrills event for any that are interested in venturing to the North.

Of course the Rose cup races are still going on for those of you near Portland, sounds like at least two Viper Competition Coupes will be there, what a great opportunity to cheer on Oregon's own star, Cindi Lux!!!!
Cindi Lux - Lux Performance Group - Lux Performance Group

Since I didn't hear from anyone I am guessing the discounted rates at the Marriott or Viper parking were not of interest.

Happy Vipering!