Venom BBQ in Nebraska

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nebraska owners will be getting together on July 12th at the Parkers Smokehouse on hiway 6 in Ashland NE at 1:30. Omaha and western Iowa owners will meet at Zorinsky lake on 156th and F street at the first soccer fields at around 12:30 and then caravan to the resteraunt. Lincoln owners can meet in the McDonalds parking lot on Cornusker northeast of I-80 at 12:30 and caravan to the restraunt from there. Anyone else from the regions is also invited to this kickoff event of Nebraska owners and we are hoping to represent the KC area with several cars.

I am starting a database for local owners so PM your info and i will send out an invite.

Bruce

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Nebraska owners will be getting together on July 12th at the Parkers Smokehouse on hiway 6 in Ashland NE at 1:30. Omaha and western Iowa owners will meet at Zorinsky lake on 156th and F street at the first soccer fields at around 12:30 and then caravan to the resteraunt. Lincoln owners can meet in the McDonalds parking lot on Cornusker northeast of I-80 at 12:30 and caravan to the restraunt from there. Anyone else from the regions is also invited to this kickoff event of Nebraska owners and we are hoping to represent the KC area with several cars.

I am starting a database for local owners so PM your info and i will send out an invite.

Bruce

Sounds like fun and hope you get a good showing!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mark " Jorgy" Jorgensen and I will definitely wander down to Zorinsky Lake to caravan over and we look forward to seeing a good group of Snakecharmers show up. The first round of beers is on Mark ........................er, I think that was what he said,ha.

Hope to get a couple of new owners to come and we all appreciate the hard work you are doing , Bruce , to set this up!!

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill and Mark,

I have started a database and have both of your contact information updated. I will send out another reminder shortly with new members added since the last update.

Thanks KC for making this possible.

Bruce

V

Venomiss

Were your ears burning tonight? Your event was being talked about in KC.:D
I hope you have a great turnout!

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You Nebraska guys are all invited down to Viperdays at Heartland Park July 17-19. Check out Viperdays.com for details. It will be a fun time. There are one day rates now with discounts and new 2 and 3 days rates with discounts. Trackside support is available if you need it.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the Venom BBQ in Ashland NE is less than 2 weeks away.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mark and I are signed up for Viper Days to assist and Woodhouse Customers who sign up are eligible for a 20% discount. Get over to NARRA Online ( this will still direct you to the NARRA site ) and sign up Midwesterners. This is a great track ( repaved a few years ago ) that held the SCCA National Championships for 3 years. Lots of fun things to do there also.......................Air Museum, extra curricular activities, etc.

Sorry to hi-jack , but two great events for KC Members and others in July!!!!:2tu:

Viper RR

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Bruce
My name is Ron Kooser and I'm the secretary of the KC Club and would like more details about your BBQ. My phone number is 816-618-3026 and my cell is 816-536-6589. I'm planning on coming and trying to get some more members lined up.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Venom BBQ is less than a week away and the weather is looking to shape up to be a great day to take the snakes out.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 days away and the weather is looking great. Looks to be around 20 cars to attend along with representation from the KC area.

Hope to see a lot of new faces on Sunday

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a chance of rain late tomorrow afternoon, but the event is still a go for then. If plans change I will update this thread and send an email to the group in my database.

Hope to see you there

Bruce