Associate Membership renewal issue

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have renewed my membership on time, sending over the money to my region's president by means of PayPal, however all that was since received is the Winter 2009 issue of Viper Magazine... I imagine Viper HQ is quite busy in these tough times, but I would sure like to continue receiving the things of the custom package that CitySnake and Y2K5SRT put together for me (the club e-mails are all for the moment)? Assuming that no further action was necessary I took two warning notices that were received in the mail as false alarm.
Would have loved to pose this question earlier however in between work, family stuff and lots of other things there was no time.

Last edited:

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
InjectTheVenom,

Please send me a p/m with your name, address etc and I will have this looked into right away.

Thanks,

Zach

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITV, just saw this and I will look into this for you on Mon....Instead of posting back and forward on here shoot me a e-mail ([email protected]) and I will e-mail you direct.
I really appreciate your support for the NY/CT Region also I did not forget about getting a t-shirt for you from Orange County Choppers...I will get it the next time I'm there....
Have a great weekend my friend....Adrian

P.S. ITV, I have a stack of Viper magazine sitting around since 1992 if you want them I will send to you for free...Just let me know and their yours