Timberline Dodge Warranty Work . . .

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While hope springs eternal that there will be some solution for Timberline even after the recent, unfortunate developments in the bankruptcy court, my understanding is that Timberline is now unable to do any Chrysler warranty work on our Vipers.

Question 1: Is this true?

Question 2: If true, given that I do not trust my Viper with any other Viper techs other than Ken and Stu at Timberline, what are my options? I assume that I can continue to do regular oil changes and maintenance, but if there is a defect on the car that is covered by my extended warranty, am I left with no choice other than to take my Viper to another dealer/Viper tech? Hope this is not the case.

I will of course ask Ken and Stu about this directly but just wanted to make sure I had some facts before doing so.

Thanks.

/Rich

DRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich,

If you find that you need a Chrysler dealer check out Dick Hannah Chrysler in Vancouver. Kai Keliikoa is at the CSCC track days supporting the racers and he is in charge of Hannahs new performance shop. I would trust Kai with my car 120% and suggest you contact him and get to know the Hannah group. The Hannah's have great attitudes and expect their employees to have the same.

I will PM you Kai's phone & email.

Doris

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WHAT? There are TWO Vancouvers ?

The OLDEST Vancouver should keep the name...... oops, that would be WA.