I hate BUGS!

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow:(

One of our forum members is testing our already prove-en bug remover,hopefully he shares is experience with all of us:).

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what must bike riders have to do????

It cleans up nicely Ted!:2tu:

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I had it bad here in the swamp land of coastal Carolina. You, my friend, have it FAR worse than I do. At least I can still see what color my car is after a cruise!

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, what must bike riders have to do????

You learn to keep your mouth closed when you see a swarm of gnats. ;) For some reason those suckers like to swarm at exactly the level of my face when I'm riding.

Also, most Viper owners probably know this trick but a Bounce dryer sheet works like magic for removing dried bug guts off the car. Wet the sheet, wipe gently across the spot and it comes right off.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You learn to keep your mouth closed when you see a swarm of gnats. ;) For some reason those suckers like to swarm at exactly the level of my face when I'm riding.

Also, most Viper owners probably know this trick but a Bounce dryer sheet works like magic for removing dried bug guts off the car. Wet the sheet, wipe gently across the spot and it comes right off.

yehp, that's what I use too! I went on a longer trip last week and just had a zip bag of bounce sheets and a bottle of water

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason those suckers like to swarm at exactly the level of my face when I'm riding.

I've often wondered about that too. Why do you little ****ers have to be right there?

I've come to a conclusion.

They don't always swarm there. It's just where they annoy you. If they swarm your feet would you care? Or even notice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs