Houston Events

Y

Yellowsnakebite

Is there a list of upcoming Houston Viper Club events posted somewhere? It appears the Houston website is not updated. Thanks.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya need to get on the e-mail list - if you let the webmaster know on the Houston site, he will get you on the list. I don't have it in front of me right now unfortunately.

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check out Viperdays.com. There is a Viperdays event August 27-29 at Texas World Speedway just outside of Houston.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a list of upcoming Houston Viper Club events posted somewhere? It appears the Houston website is not updated. Thanks.
Your right, the site is not updated very often and they got rid of the forums section which I thought was good, but they are good about sending emails for events if your on the list.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK just sent an email to the Houston VCA Gmail account as I would like to start attending events in the area. When and were is the Fastlane dyno day?

I see on the site that it is scheduled for the 11th, anyone have an address, or list of dyno slots/times?

Andy

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received an email this weekend basically saying that they are still finalizing the details.

Fastlane is at:

10541 FM 1960 Rd W #600
Houston, TX 77070

QUOTE=FLATOUT;2720702]OK just sent an email to the Houston VCA Gmail account as I would like to start attending events in the area. When and were is the Fastlane dyno day?

I see on the site that it is scheduled for the 11th, anyone have an address, or list of dyno slots/times?

Andy[/QUOTE]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Man!

I got on the list and have been receiving emails, in a very timely manner BTW.

Thanks guys I am working on being there on Saturday but I have a detail I am doing that day so I am trying to get it all in.

Andy

I received an email this weekend basically saying that they are still finalizing the details.

Fastlane is at:

10541 FM 1960 Rd W #600
Houston, TX 77070

QUOTE=FLATOUT;2720702]OK just sent an email to the Houston VCA Gmail account as I would like to start attending events in the area. When and were is the Fastlane dyno day?

Andy
[/QUOTE]

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you can make it out. Jamie has said that there will be 9 cars that dyno, it is a free dyno session so 2 of them are mine :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope you can make it out. Jamie has said that there will be 9 cars that dyno, it is a free dyno session so 2 of them are mine :)

Still trying to make it out probably won't dyno but will probably swing by to say hi and meet you guys before I head back out to Conroe.:2tu: