Is The Viper An ANTI-CHICK MAGNET?

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goofy post, I can't believe I wasted my time reading this one.......you are married, don't worry about it and have fun and also don't worry about what others think as it will drive you crazy....now onto more meaningful posts....

Hollywood1 - You have been sucked into the vortex. There is no leaving now.

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say that the women with low self esteem would feel threatened by a car like the Viper, thinking that the man is trying to gain the upper hand with a car like that. This reaction is typical american female, who has been in a tug-o-war with men over the last 40 years for power and independance. A more traditional woman (asian, latina) would have no such negative "knee ****" reaction. The younger and older american women are less jaded. It's the middle ones in particular who have the chip on their shoulder. A 19 year old would flip out over your car. A 28 year old might think you are showing off and feel threatened. Then again, she is over the hill anyway. Stick with the 19 year old. After all, personality fades fast.

Now THAT is solid advice! 19yo Latina's - who I might add, are generally gorgeous - watch out!

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obsi, can you post an enlarged pic of your avatar? Now that looks like a great pic from what I can tell.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Girls, for the most part, are not attracted to all the same aspects of a car that a guy is.

Your Viper, a GTS with racing stripes, has less appeal to a woman than say, a red RT/10 would, while gearheads and 12-year-old boys would prefer the race car appeal of the coupe.

Take the examples to the extreme. If a black Charger with a roots blower sticking out of the hood rumbled into a gas station, every guy in a 300-yard radius would come running, but girls would barely look, and if they did, it would probably be in scorn of your obnoxious vehicle.

Try again in a convertible red Ferrari Daytona, and you'd have girls flocking, as well as guys.

Girls are less interested in the mechanical, **** aspect of cars, and far more intrigued by the style.

Also, any girl who would give a guy a piece based solely on the car he drove is a ***** of such proportions you wouldn't want her, anyway.

What these cars are great for is being conversation starters. Pull up to a club, a crowded restaurant, wherever, and it gives the girl a reason to talk to you. After that, you're on your own. Your car won't get you laid, but it can get you several introductions.

For what it's worth from a 'research' standpoint, I get 3x - 4x more attention from girls in my RT/10 when the top is off than I do with the top on. Convertible sports cars seem to trigger their 'fun' detector.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pull this thread. Please PULL IT! I can hear all the other car boards coming over here and having a field day with penis jokes.

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Girls, for the most part, are not attracted to all the same aspects of a car that a guy is.

Your Viper, a GTS with racing stripes, has less appeal to a woman than say, a red RT/10 would, while gearheads and 12-year-old boys would prefer the race car appeal of the coupe.

Take the examples to the extreme. If a black Charger with a roots blower sticking out of the hood rumbled into a gas station, every guy in a 300-yard radius would come running, but girls would barely look, and if they did, it would probably be in scorn of your obnoxious vehicle.

Try again in a convertible red Ferrari Daytona, and you'd have girls flocking, as well as guys.

Girls are less interested in the mechanical, **** aspect of cars, and far more intrigued by the style.

Also, any girl who would give a guy a piece based solely on the car he drove is a ***** of such proportions you wouldn't want her, anyway.

What these cars are great for is being conversation starters. Pull up to a club, a crowded restaurant, wherever, and it gives the girl a reason to talk to you. After that, you're on your own. Your car won't get you laid, but it can get you several introductions.

For what it's worth from a 'research' standpoint, I get 3x - 4x more attention from girls in my RT/10 when the top is off than I do with the top on. Convertible sports cars seem to trigger their 'fun' detector.

FINALLY!!! Someone with some distinguishable intelligence! Thanks for the sound feedback. So I guess the Ford-GT is not going to help much as a stand alone.

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obsi, can you post an enlarged pic of your avatar? Now that looks like a great pic from what I can tell.

I can't find the damned thing. I think it is on another PC, and I uploaded it. When I find it, I will post it. It by far is my favorite photo.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things people are missing here. One, yellow cars rock! :lmao:

Two, ladies always seem to preffer verts over hardtops. Dont know why, but they just do.

Last edited:

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL! This has to be one of the funniest posts I have read. Sorry to break the news to you but you are either ugly as a wildebeest or a quasi-nerd of unconcionable proportions.

Although I got my Vipers after I got married (**** luck I guess), I have had more females offer themselves with reckless abandon when i am with my Viper(s) than I ever thought possible because of a car. God forbid I had these cars before I was married.

i second this ARE YOU CRAZY im not even aloud (by the wife) to go for a sunday drive by my self unless she comes or i take one of the kids

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pull this thread. Please PULL IT! I can hear all the other car boards coming over here and having a field day with penis jokes.

Hey, at least these guys are looking for attention from females. Over at the corvette forum, all those pats on the backs end up in repulsive swirls of slobbering man meat.

Don't kid yourself, Chuck. All competition between men is for breeding rights, whether it be racing a car, playing basketball, seeking high income or just posing next to your car. You are guilty of fighting for the almighty ***** just as much as some of these pretty boy posers are. We need to band together and pull Obsi Poo out of this mid-life crisis, in one piece.

Hey, Obsi; find that pic by the end of the day or I will request a banning.

Last edited:

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paint your car red and your hood vents white. Then even non-car interested women will stare at the car when you pass by and go "***?"

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would move from where you are there... Morris County, NJ. Because it must be something in the water or then again, the color of your car. Now granted, yes, not always are the women that look at my car what I would call super attractive, but it is always getting checked out by the gals. ALWAYS. From 16 year old hotties to fat grandmothers and everything in between.

The '66 Mustang... Did someone say red and white...? :D

With white hood vents? :D

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alexarz - are you freakin' kiddin' me?!? I appreciate that I could be a super-nerd, elephant man that is turning away any possible glance. But just bear with me. I will park the car in a small town like Clinton, NJ (here is the link to the town page - Welcome to Historic Clinton NJ ), and I will sit for a cup a coffee with my wife.

With the car parked (and me not near it) I watch the car, and watch who stops and checks it out. So, I am trying to judge the merits of the Viper as a standalone, and - before you get your undies in a bunch - all I am saying is that I observe very few women getting fired up over the car. That's all I am sayin'.

But I do have to say, the mega SUPERNERD comment is kinda funny. LOL!

Well, consider the Viper a female filter - filters out all the undesirables, pretty or not! I want my woman to love Vipers (and she does!)!!!!!! ;):drive::2tu::naughty:

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been followed into parking lots by some but none have been particularly good looking.

A few smiles from some cuties in passing or waves, but nothing like getting flashed or anything crazy as Ive read on other forums.

One time 2 chicks followed me for a few miles and pulled up along side me when I stopped for gas asking for a ride and if I wanted to hang out tonight. They were probabley late teens early twenties and far from beauty queens. Truthfully, I was worried if the viper suspension would be able to sustain the increase in weight on the passenger side if one of them tried to jump in. I pumped my gas and said goodbye so fast I forgot to close my driver door all the way and the door flew open when I pulled out of the gas station into traffic.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prior post is correct about sapphire car. A 40 something cougar looked at my car and said Sweeet. Would you take me for a ride?...... I have a great digital camera and have actualy used it once or twice. Too bad I can't figure out how to do anything with the pics. That is of the car and not me and the cougar. GTS Bruce

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Dom426h... now that just hurts. I have to say it ain't my looks. I'm pretty darn sure I am OK on that front.

Maybe it is my age (I am 37), and I am not looking for women (I am happily married) besides to get the nice window shopping and winks from an attractive woman. That's all I am saying.

And, if you read my last comment in detail, I am saying if you simply put the car on the street and parked it and observed from afar you would notice that the VAST majority of looks, stares and drools will be from other guys with cars, and adolescents. Very few beautiful women will RARELY independently seek it out, check it out and drool.

DROOL?
I had a 20 year old girl offer to "lick my car all over" when I stopped at a Motel. Went to get a windshield for the wife's Escape and the OLD FAT woman doing the paperwork offered to leave with me (yuck). Both the 40+ women and a couple of the younger ones would go with me. I've had offers from young women walking down the road, gas stations, etc. Stopping at the Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo the gorgeous girl there asked me for a ride and when I refused to unload all the stuff from the passenger seat she stomped off in a 'huff' (rag time?). :)

Ted

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DROOL?
I had a 20 year old girl offer to "lick my car all over" when I stopped at a Motel. Went to get a windshield for the wife's Escape and the OLD FAT woman doing the paperwork offered to leave with me (yuck). Both the 40+ women and a couple of the younger ones would go with me. I've had offers from young women walking down the road, gas stations, etc. Stopping at the Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo the gorgeous girl there asked me for a ride and when I refused to unload all the stuff from the passenger seat she stomped off in a 'huff' (rag time?). :)

Ted

"I had a 20 year old girl offer to "lick my car all over" when I stopped at a Motel. "
Those would have been some amusing pics - should've said 'go4it'!:)
(I wonder if a Chick-licking is better than a California duster??)

Last edited:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had women leave lipstick prints on my hood while I was away. Women that asked for rides and even a flash or two on the freeway. A lot of it depends on where you are. Suburban upper-middle class in a blue state? Forget it. They're gold diggers looking for a Bently at a minimum.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that I think about it more, my 440 Duster attracts younger (often pretty) women and car guys.

You must be registered for see images

My GTS attracts everybody. Vette guys (except 1badgt) all give me thumbs up as do women of all ages. Small children seem to really enjoy the Viper. I'm not sure, but that might be because Chad, JonB and various other VCA members like myself & Dave give little kids Viper dinky toys?

Ted

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I think about it more, my 440 Duster attracts younger (often pretty) women and car guys.

You must be registered for see images

My GTS attracts everybody. Vette guys (except 1badgt) all give me thumbs up as do women of all ages. Small children seem to really enjoy the Viper. I'm not sure, but that might be because Chad, JonB and various other VCA members like myself & Dave give little kids Viper dinky toys?

Ted

"Viper dinky toys".... why does that sound sooo wrong? :rolaugh:

fdjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in the car business for about 15 years buying and selling interesting cars.

In my experience, Jaguar E-TYPEs, for some unknown reason attracted woman by the dozens.

I've had a few over the years, along with vintage Mustangs, Viper, Various Porsche 911's, Cobras, ect.

NOTHING....parked by itself....attracted WOMEN to it like those E-Types. I have absolutley NO IDEA why???...But it's like parking a meat mobile in front of a dog pound. Another interesting E-type thing??? NONE of the woman who asked me about the Jags KNEW what the car was...NOT ONE...But they went out of their way to find out. I would tell them it was a 64 or 65 Jaguar and they would all say basically the same thing. "That is the most beautiful car I have ever seen." Personally, I think ANY Viper blows an E-Type out of the water based on looks, performance, reliability, ect.

The cars themselves (E-types) ****...Pain in the @ss. Everytime you get in one and it STARTS, you're filled with the same feeling a LOTTERY WINNER must get!!

Out of everything I've had the VIPER is hands down the most fun and has been bullet proof reliable. My all time favorite car!!!

I get TON's of looks in the VIPER though...I let my brother-in-law and my sister take the VIPER out for a little ride a few weeks ago. When they got back my sisters exact words were...

"I can't believe how many people look at this car! I felt like a movie star."

Last edited:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense, Ted but what sort of female would that old school Duster possibly attract? From my experience, women are attracted to money (as in luxury) and social status more than anything else. They don't quite get the old car thing. You might attract a beatnik with that ugly duck but otherwise, stick with that monstrous Viper when it's a piece of a$$ that is worth a dip.

Last edited:

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! This has to be one of the funniest posts I have read. Sorry to break the news to you but you are either ugly as a wildebeest or a quasi-nerd of unconcionable proportions.

Although I got my Vipers after I got married (**** luck I guess), I have had more females offer themselves with reckless abandon when i am with my Viper(s) than I ever thought possible because of a car. God forbid I had these cars before I was married.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your sole purpose is to have women walk up, Get a 66 red and white Mustang convertible (my wife s car) I remember to this day when I would drive you could park ANYWHERE ,Winn Dixie,etc and they would start "Stepford wifing" up to the car. VERY boring car to drive however, when she died with cancer, I never drove it, traded it for a 70 440 Challenger,now that is a car. MORAL, be careful what you wish for...

66 Stang??:confused:I have had over twenty muscle cars and all I ever attracted was ZZ top lookin dudes with big guts...My viper has been responsible for some major scores in the Magen Fox category. To bad it wasn't really Magen Fox! but still very good enough.:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62