Is The Viper An ANTI-CHICK MAGNET?

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my own experience women like my 08 better than my 00 . When I had both of the cars and my brother and I would take them both out . And a lot of older to middle aged men like the 00 better than the 08.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obsidian what is really scary is that you are in New Jersey! If a Viper is not impressive in New Jersey then Viper owners in the rest of the country are doomed. :D

I can vouch that if you drive a Viper here in North Scottsdale the women want to know why someone from a trailer park down south is in their neighborhood so don't feel bad - you probably have it better than the rest of us.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obsidian what is really scary is that you are in New Jersey! If a Viper is not impressive in New Jersey then Viper owners in the rest of the country are doomed. :D

I can vouch that if you drive a Viper here in North Scottsdale the women want to know why someone from a trailer park down south is in their neighborhood so don't feel bad - you probably have it better than the rest of us.

Surely, you must be kidding. Arizona does not compare to NJ when it comes to money. Go take a drive in Alpine, Saddle River, Franklin Lakes, etc. You will suddenly think that Arizona is nothing but a desert of downtrodden rodents and mexican escapees. You would need a Bugatti Veyron to raise an eyebrow in some parts of NJ.

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely, you must be kidding. Arizona does not compare to NJ when it comes to money. Go take a drive in Alpine, Saddle River, Franklin Lakes, etc. You will suddenly think that Arizona is nothing but a desert of downtrodden rodents and mexican escapees. You would need a Bugatti Veyron to raise an eyebrow in some parts of NJ.

ahem...you would need a bonafide UFO (complete with ETs) to raise many eyebrows in N.J.! :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, Scottsdale AZ is like a whole nother place! PHXGTS is not kidding! If you drive less than a $500,000 car......

Kind of a strange place to visit! Sitting at a light. Lambo pulls up on one side. Ferrari on the other. Pheaton behind you......;)

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car does not make the guy....
Well said and very true plus by driving an expensive sports car rather than a luxury type it does not meet HER needs. A woman does not want a car replacing her or competing with her. (A quote from the "Predatory Female" book by Rev. Lawrence Shannon.) Read it IF you can get a hold of the book these days.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would need a Bugatti Veyron to raise an eyebrow in some parts of NJ.
The only thing you need to raise an eyebrow in NJ is some make-up remover and a black Sharpie pen! :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images

Fuggetaboutit. Seriously though, if someone loves cars - even if they are just a rich d-bag who can afford some cool new car - I feel a kinship with them. Even if they have an orange spray on tan.

Last edited:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will say that the Mamba attracts more women than my old FE GTS did...

That being said, I cant relate to the girl issue department.

[EGO INCOMING!]

My only problem is finding girls who I consider worthy of sitting in that seat. The transparently lame ones I sometimes have to beat off with a stick...

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alexarz -

With the car parked (and me not near it) I watch the car, and watch who stops and checks it out. So, I am trying to judge the merits of the Viper as a standalone, and - before you get your undies in a bunch - all I am saying is that I observe very few women getting fired up over the car. That's all I am sayin'.

:omg:I'm trying to tell you!!!!!! Yellow is in!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Parked, driving, Show & Shine, Viper meets....Yellow is in!!!!!:2tu:

I have no idea who the girl is on the hood, she just came along when I was visiting with buddy (also Yellow Viper) and said she LOVED the car and would I take her picture.:D:D

Attachments

• 80s.jpg
    80s.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god that Harley battle hag is not your wife. If a trailer park vagabond like that gets anywhere near one of my Vipers, I will spray her with RAID and tell her that the bread line is down the road.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god that Harley battle hag is not your wife. If a trailer park vagabond like that gets anywhere near one of my Vipers, I will spray her with RAID and tell her that the bread line is down the road.

By the sounds of things you set your standards just a little higher than what the mirror will allow.:rolaugh:

DVSGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This is seriously true. The other day near Scottsdale Fashion Square pull up next to a cutie in a plain old Hyundai, not one glance toward the Viper. Maybe their skeered!:rolaugh:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason is obvious - you're driving a GTS. Chicks are worried that dudes driving GTSs must be ugly (since it is hard to see inside) and that's why such dudes are hiding inside them. Get an RT/10 or SRT-10 convertible and show the ladies what's inside, and they will fall over your wife to get to you. It's a package deal, the car and the dude inside, and a lady is not going to risk her dignity approaching the GTS and finding a troll inside.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said and very true plus by driving an expensive sports car rather than a luxury type it does not meet HER needs. A woman does not want a car replacing her or competing with her. (A quote from the "Predatory Female" book by Rev. Lawrence Shannon.)

nice obscure quote :2tu:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Reason Is Obvious - You're Driving A Gts. Chicks Are Worried That Dudes Driving Gtss Must Be Ugly (since It Is Hard To See Inside) And That's Why Such Dudes Are Hiding Inside Them. Get An Rt/10 Or Srt-10 Convertible And Show The Ladies What's Inside, And They Will Fall Over Your Wife To Get To You. It's A Package Deal, The Car And The Dude Inside, And A Lady Is Not Going To Risk Her Dignity Approaching The Gts And Finding A Troll Inside.

Or Just Paint Your Gts Race Yellow!!!:d:d:d

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess maybe there really is something to the color thing after all? My buddies Sapphire/Silver GTS (VWIPER) was out in Wash one night and a COUPLE of BABES asked if he'd allow them to 'rub' his car. He said sure so one took pics and the other slid her thong allover his car (mostly windshield) while her friend and Joe took pics. Then Joe took pics of both of them in *******. Joe showed me pics and they were HOT!

At the Detroit Lemans (VOI X) Joe asked me to take a pic of his GTS between a pair of "Smart cars" so we did (seen in magazines and Viper mag). While there a 25(?) year old woman offered to pose and then she was also offerring to strip to underwear in the busy parking lot! She was shaped OK ... but colored the same as a gallon of milk and we nearly ran away. We like out women tanned.

Another of "my weirdest experiences" in a Viper.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62