Anyone drive a '96 B/W thru TRF today?

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm up in northern MN visiting the inlaws with my wife and son. We're eating at Taco Johns, and my 2 year old son goes, "Daddy's car!" :rolaugh: I look out just in time to see a '96 B/W drive by. I have to teach him the difference between the '97 and '97 GTS.
This is a SMALL town, so I was shocked to see a Viper driving around. Just was curious if it was a fellow forum member. :headbang:

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Thief River Falls. I talked to my father in law, and he says he's seen the car drive around several times over the past year. He/She will probably feak out if I try to wave them over. :D

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Might be worth the effort; always fun to talk with a fellow enthusiast especially when they are from a different area of the country. :2tu:

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be worth the effort; always fun to talk with a fellow enthusiast especially when they are from a different area of the country. :2tu:

I'll definitely wave them over if I see them again. This is the last place I'd expect to see a Viper. :D

On a side note, we passed a Viper SRT-10 around midnight this past Saturday on I-694, north of the Cities heading west. :headbang:

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't disagree with your assessment about seeing a Viper in Thief. But we enthusiasts reside in all sorts of different places. Enjoy your stay in Northern MN. I would imagine it might feel a bit cool to someone from Nashville. Think of it as free air conditioning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper