Washed the Sapphire Beast and ...

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cloudy and windy today so I decided to wash the Black Stealth R/T TT ... and I'll wax it later.

You must be registered for see images

Then I thought I'd better wash the dust spots off the Viper ...

Then the Green Stealth R/T TT ...

and the BB Duster, a little water for the quad, phew...

Then I decided to take the wife for a nice dinner and got the Black Stealth TT dirty all over again!!! Now I'll have to wash it again before dark.

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted, I'll trade you the stock wheels off my 95 3000GT SL for the wheels on your green Stealth!

What about these wheels on my Pearle White Stealth TT? I'm not sure what kind the mags are and I only have the two. I have a set of ice radials on the stock Chrome wheels for winter. I couldn't get it in the easrlier pics 'cause it's at one of my other properties.

I have a few more cars (couple Daytonas) and a 71 Demon project I'd like to sell ...

Garages seem to cost more than cars so I have Cars for sale.

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

Stealth TT's are awesome. The precursor of the Nissan GTR. A few mods (Boost and exhaust) and the Stealth TTs make 380hp easily. Change turbos and 5-600hp is easy to get. Like the GTR the AWD makes the Stealth a little heavy at 3800#. The AW Steering seems to help quite a bit.

The electronic suspension is becoming required in SUVs and pickups now. Two of mine have had the ECS replaced with GAB racing shocks. Much better, unless you really need the softer setting for street driving?

I installed the SS downpipe and gutted Cat last night and it made a big difference in power. Also increased the exhaust note. $8.00 Ted/Grainger manual boost controller next.

As long as I've got the Viper for FAST.

Ted

TNT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted,
Are you still offering the original deal on your 440 duster.... with the other project cars??? I will be at the Harrison Hotsprings VCA event and might be interested if you are going to be there we can talk.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection of Stealths...I used to have a red one...nice running and driving car. It just hit too many miles so I traded it in (about 160k).

I like the green one!:2tu:

Peter

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted,
Are you still offering the original deal on your 440 duster.... with the other project cars??? I will be at the Harrison Hotsprings VCA event and might be interested if you are going to be there we can talk.

Yes. See you there. I'll bring this laptop (with picture galleries).

Ted