Dave's Big Brakes Official Announcements

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow my best to you all, amazing what you are accomplishing in a time of sadness:(

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Lance for all the help, we made some great progress. There is still soo much work ahead of us, but we are a lot closer now, thank you. :headbang:

Jeffrey

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farewell Celebration

Our memorial party to celebrate Dave's life is 1:00 pm on Saturday August 15th. Please join us for the celebration. Bring stories to share if you wish. It will be held at the Ed Brown Center

Ed Brown Senior Center (formerly the Joslyn Center) 18402 West Bernardo Drive
San Diego, CA (Rancho Bernardo)

If you can make it please email us at [email protected]

Let's start a list of those who can make it.
1. Arlene, Diana, Mike, Preston, Samantha and Myself

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willow Springs Parade Laps: Saturday, October 24th

We will be going to Willow Springs Raceway on October 24th for the final farewell to OGO. We will be joining the Cobra Owners Club of America in some lunch time parade laps. OGO loved Willow Springs, and I was practically raised there, it holds a special place in the hearts of our entire family.

Let's have a strong showing of Vipers at this event, and join our Cobra brethren, and give OGO the send off he would be proud of.

Jeff

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see you are carrying on his love. Are you up and running business wise? Me and another buddy here in town need a pulley/bracket combo.

Thanks
Steve

Last edited:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dave's Big Brakes website no longer seems to work. I get a generic GoDaddy splash page. Is the company still in business? If so how do I order something?

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff/Lance ... if you have a laptop or computer with webcam maybe you can synch up with the wizard virtually to figure any remaining issues out???

Glad all is working out! :drive:

Last edited:

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
While few know this: Dave was a big inspiration for me. He was a Viper nut, who seen a need and filled it.

While I already have the kit on my GTS...I may need some rotors and pads soon. :D

I hope I do him proud with my work.