Introducing Myself, seeming I haven't yet! :)

crviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well first I wanted to say what's up to everyone!! I own a 1994 Viper R/T 10. I am getting a great deal on it. Has about 54k miles. Picked it up on Tuesday the 30th of June. Been waiting a long time to own one. I have been into many different types of vehicles in my life. Feel free to check out my highlights at www.cardomain.com/id/lovenpain.

I had been a member of the SCCA for solo 2 racing and started in HPDE1 for NASA back 07. I was racing in my prized car at the time which was my 2003 Nissan 350z Performance Edition. Which can be viewed at:
www.cardomain.com/id/daysgoneby
Sure I did some shows, but loved to race too. But anyways, without going into a huge story about my history. I was in a serious car accident on July 19 2007. A old guy pulled out in front of me almost taking my life. Ended up with unrepairable spine injury and went through many minor surgeries till last month I went through have a Spinal Cord Stimulator implant installed. SO yeah I am part Terminator or robot! lol But for those who don't know what that is .. It's basically a pacemaker to help to deal with pain by replacing pain with a internal vibration. So I have to carry a wireless remote with me for the reminder of my life and get the once in a while firmware updates to remap my stimulation sensors. YUp, robot guys! right here..lol but it gave my life back. Still dealing with upper back pain now due to the suregery. But yeah I am living. Now the good part. Well I have been recieving settlements from this accident the past two years. Will be getting my last one next week. Where I am going to get cash drive to alabama and pick up my new (or old) ride.
I picked this generation viper cause I have been a bigger fan of the first vipers since I was about to graduated in high school. No offense to the newer ones. Love them too. But never in my life did I think I would be able to buy one. The good thing that had came out of my accident besides living was I was able to pay off all my debt, currently build our dream home, and getting this car. I hope to enjoy future posting on this forum. I was a member of the Solstice forum. But ditch my piece of crap GXP and traded it for a damn hummer H3. What the hell was I thinking!! lol But I ended up trading that thing in and got this Viper. Which I have been loving it more and more.
Now the crappy thing that happened. Well actually two things. The day I drove it home a rock hit my passenger side fog light and cracked it. What sucked is I purposely ordered the fog light covers(used of course) to prevent that. LOL so yeah! They arrive the day after! Go figure. Second event was the second day of owning my beautiful ride I decided to remove the hard top off for the first time. Well A LOT of people and friends were at my house to check my car out. Well after the showing, I decided to install the top back on so I went to do that and this dude try to help me out. While I was working on the passeger side latch and the rear bolts, he wouldn't stop messing with the driver side latch. While I was trying to work with what I had and learn how the top mounts down. I kept telling this dude "hey, please stop helping me man,I really need to learn this on my own!" And he insisted to want to help cause he wanted to be able to tell my friends he worked on a Viper. GESH! Anyways, well after it was on I went to take a friend for a ride and when I got on it at a straight away my top just came off at 110mph!! I had enough time to turn my head and watch it crash to the street then slide into the right side of the road and then into the the grass!! Well I stopped the car and we walked up to the top. And it wasn't that bad. Actually had a few stress cracks but a lot of scratches on the passenger side where the seals for the window is. Well we got back to the crowd of people at my house and they all where shocked. NOW, mind you all I could do is think about the dude that helped me out. But knew it was my fault for not checking behind him. Cause I saw it lift off first from the side he worked on. Well after trying to get through the crowd I was looking for that dude. Well I assume he saw it, and he left IMMEDIATELY! And hasn't talk to me since! I see him out but won't say anything to me. I would have been fine if he didn't make himself look bad. But I went to get an estimate to fix and this local shop wanted to charge me $1134 to fix it!! I was like for get that!! BUt yeah had a rough couple of days in my first week of being an owner as you can tell!
Then I met Chad and he came checked out my car. Then we hung out with another local guy with an ACR GTS! But yeah that is my story!
Oh, If you didn't notice I do custom Tinting for lenses and wraps for cars. All vinyl material and all reversible.
Also my three year old daughter loves my car and calls it her "Lightning McQueen"!
Sorry for the rambling thought I would introduce myself properly! I hope eveyone is having a good day as well!

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 5 (2).jpg
    photo 5 (2).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 3 (2).jpg
    photo 3 (2).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 92.jpg
    photo 92.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 5 (7).jpg
    photo 5 (7).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 21

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to the best darn auto club!
Sorry to hear about your past misfortune, look at the bright side...you're alive and driving a Viper! :2tu:

Luv your "Lightning McQueen" sun shade! :rolaugh:

OP
OP
C

crviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! Yeah the Pixar Car's Sunshade was Very hard to obtain! Got it off of ebay luckily for $11!! But what ***** it doesnt fit behing the windshield. But thats' ok! It Get's the point! :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow what a story, you are a true survivor:) You are a very strong person I can tell.

congrats on the Viper and welcome to the site.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, so you are the new first gen in Chad's area! :)

Welcome to the Viper Nation! You will love it here! We are crazy people. :nana:

Awesome looking ride! Love the first gens. Just something about them! :)

Sorry to hear about your past misforune. That *****. But think positive. It is all up from here. :)

If I can ever help you with anything, just let me know!

P.S. Watch out for that Chad guy. He says alot of untrue things regarding red Vipers. Things like they are faster than yellow Vipers...:lmao: :D

Robert

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car man!! Might wanna check out RCI collision for a quote. Talk to shaun, he gives a discount if you pay cash.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, so you are the new first gen in Chad's area! :)

And he's already been properly introduced into what it means to be in the GA-VCA :rolaugh: The silver GTS belongs to speedracervr4 :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

P.S. Watch out for that Chad guy. He says alot of untrue things regarding red Vipers. Things like they are faster than yellow Vipers...:lmao: :D

Dave, don't worry, I can tell you how to "block" MoparBoy on the website if you need any help. He gets pretty annoying at times :lmao:

OP
OP
C

crviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you all for the great welcoming. I appreciate all comments and as excited to be part of a great community of cars of this calibur. I do have many things I can offer to the table as well. So don't anyone hesitate to contact me if you are in need of vinyl ideas. Logos and decals request are harder to do only because I don't have a machine at my house yet. But can get things made eventually. But as in lens patterns, and areas that can be covered. I can always make those. Eitherway, I do plan, when getting a chance..to donate a banner to Chad towards the VCA. SO he can take this to events to display if desired a proper representation. He doesn't know that I planned to do that or yet I have had a chance to call him to discuss that. Which I will. But that is my gift to him and all I can do for the gradittude and welcoming of this club. As soon as I get a chance and roll in some extra doe. I will definately join this club.

OP
OP
C

crviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking car man!! Might wanna check out RCI collision for a quote. Talk to shaun, he gives a discount if you pay cash.

Will do! Someone told me to go to Chandlers, and MAN did they give me a qoute that made me leave with my rear end sore! They qouted me $1134 just to rebuild and paint my top! I was like well I guess I could just dump $700 more and get a new one! lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456