Anyone Out There Live Near Tomball,tx.??

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My 09 SSG ACR should be arriving in Tomball in a few weeks and I can use some help....Iam very anal about fit and finish and I want a Viper nut to check it out for me when it arrives..I just want someone to look it over to make sure body panels are aligned and general fit and finish, Iam talking about noticeable flaws. I would pay for your time and a few pics wouldnt hurt either.:D I dont know the exact date yet but figured I would put this feeler out..TIA...Kevin You can e-mail me at [email protected]

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live about 20 minutes from Tomball Dodge and have been heavily considering ordering an SSG ACR of some sort, I'd take a look at it for you. :) I've got a decent digital camera I can take pics of it for you also.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want, I can drive it around for a few hours and let hou99gts take pics.

Sounds like a great offer to me.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want, I can drive it around for a few hours and let hou99gts take pics.

Sounds like a great offer to me.

and when he's done I can take it to Texas Speedway to make sure the brakes are working:D

that is ONE awsome Viper, please post pics when you get it:2tu:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just there today and no ssg Vipers on the lot but Ben has a huge selection now of 09 ACRs etc. with 80 plus Viper orders on the way. If it was there I could of gone over it with a fine tooth comb for ya and sent pix. With the exception of the local pubs this IS my hang out !!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do that Eric, I will be forced to get an ACR also:)

Put an aero kit on your car and you are not far away from an ACR Rob - my cars are way behind yours in speed and performance. I'd have to sell both my Vipers to afford an ACR, so you are safe for now! :)