new guy checking in

rays925

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum and just took delivery of my 08 venom red vert . I had a 08 vette then traded it in for a 09 ctsv and hated that car .I always wanted a viper and I love this car i hope you guys are as close as the vette guys are Thanks

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome rays925 and Congrats! :2tu:
Where are you located? Pictures will help, otherwise these guys wont leave you alone! :D
If you ever have any questions about your new love, I'm a phone call away. :cool:
914-763-3136

bglmn92

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome Noobie. I got the same car. This is a great forum, but those Vette guys have an unfair advantage: sheer numbers. Any problem you have with a Vette, and it's guaranteed somebody else has had the same problem, and will probably tell you exactly how to fix it. Also, Vette owners can
choose from a kabillion aftermarket parts. (So, get use to your
lame radio/nav unit.)

Other than that, you're gonna love it. No more having
to see middle-aged women driving your car. Just remember:
2nd gear's a widow maker. :2tu:

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was condsidering a CTS-V as a future car (I would naturally keep the Viper :D). What didn't you like about the CTS-V ?

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Noobie. I got the same car. This is a great forum, but those Vette guys have an unfair advantage: sheer numbers. Any problem you have with a Vette, and it's guaranteed somebody else has had the same problem, and will probably tell you exactly how to fix it. Also, Vette owners can
choose from a kabillion aftermarket parts. (So, get use to your
lame radio/nav unit.)

Other than that, you're gonna love it. No more having
to see middle-aged women driving your car. Just remember:
2nd gear's a widow maker. :2tu:

What he said +1.

How much fun you have with your Viper in many ways depends on where you live. Congrats and welcome.

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats and be prepared for all the attention you are gonna get:D
I agree with Leslie. I've had a lot of vettes, the last one was a yellow 07 and it stood out big time and yet no one hardly noticed it. Now the black/silver viper I get comments every time I drive it, in fact sometimes I don't drive it because it draws so much attention.

OP
OP
R

rays925

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys sorry took so long to reply I will be posting pics soon but its been raining alot here in nj .the viper is great i guess this is what its like to be a rockstar . as for the ctsv gret car very fast , faster then my 08 vette when stock but to go from a vette to 4 door just killed me .That will be the last time my wife talks me into a car

OP
OP
R

rays925

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And im in sayreville nj if anyone is close give me a shout looking foward to joining vca .Looking foward to my first viper run with the club and meeting other members

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget to enter your vin so you are listed as owner and then joining VCA. We also had numerous Vettes before now we have had 4 Vipers - absolutely love em! Don't forget to get yourself to a NARRA event to get some experience handling all that power in a safe place! Enjoy!
:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456