Next BC is Aug 8

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My next prepaid event is Aug 8th.

Kamloops Hot Night In The City Show and Shine.

Although they have exactly 1 trophy for 19080 to current Collector Car Class I did win it year before last. I also won a few door prizes. This show has over 400 entries and some are the nicest quality custom built cars I've ever seen. Like most community shows this one is downtown Kamloops and the OLD, Heritage Hotel is the center of the show as well as the registration place and restaurant. Last year I paid, but didn't make it there.

Kelwona weekend is after HNITC.

Official Website: Kamloops Hot Nite In The City Show-n-Shine

Ted

TNT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Ted,
Had a great time at the Harrison Hotsprings event ( my first) and it was great meeting so many other members of the VCA. Our next booked event is the VCA run at Kelowna. We cannot wait and are hopeing to see you there. I had no idea there was so many great people in the Viper community. I am going to send you some of my pics from the Harrison event. I will try to post some as well.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The way I post my pics is go to www.imageshackus, browse to select pic from your computer, clear "size resolution bar" box, click re-size and use 600x800, then click on upload now. Uncheck "show details" at lower half of page and left click first or second line under that to highlight, then right click and select "copy". Open window of post (VCA forums, etc.) and pick a spot, left click to get cursor, right click for menu, click on "paste" and when you upload the post the picture will appear!

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make it. Forest Fires at Bull canyon may shutdown Hwy 20 again, but I plan to be there. craig said that he may show up as well. Call my cell phone 250 392 0290 Sat morning before 8am so we can meet up and go in to park together.

My Stealth R/T buddy (Bling) will be at the show as well. Friday afternoon will be a poker run and show and shine at A&W, downtown car show all day Sat.

Bob said that he's going to the car show (Mopars at the Ranch?) in Vernon on Sunday. I got a phone call from the Laker's CC president and he said Canadian Tire on sunday so I'll probably go local and come back to Cdn Tire for that show on sunday.

Ted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper