Aero package

TrapperJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the process of purchasing a 2009 convertible with the factory aero package. What amount of down force can be expected with this option as compared with the ACR coupe? We've seen the 1000 lb down force claim in magazine articles on the ACR front splitter with extension and rear wing. John

Reaction score
OP
OP
T

TrapperJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the fast reply. Wow! 500 lbs of downforce for the coupe vs only 200 for the convertible. I guess the coupe roof and tail profile are much more aero efficient in terms of stability than the convertible. John

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitySnake
I remember that chart. Would one presume that the test on the convert was done with the top up?

mjorgensen said:
Yes you would presume that. ;)

The sign says "No toupees" ...... next !

V

Venomiss

Since you are purchasing new you also get one free year regular VCA membership with it.;)
Just in case you didn't know already.
When you take delivery of your new Viper give JRT a call at 1800-998-1110 and they can give you all the details to get you started. Venom membership costs extra so be sure and mention that if you are interested.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red with graphite stripes, 2-tone interior and aero package.. the pics on the other thread look sweet , nice rims 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra