What is a 2000 DODGE VIPER GTS, SNAKE 530 EDITION, RED ?

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is a 2000 DODGE VIPER GTS, SNAKE 530 EDITION, RED ?

deleted please do not post again, this is your 2nd warning, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its been on craigslist for months, I called and asked how much they were looking for. They told me 60k a few months ago.

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's the Fitzgerald dealer installed package. Very minimal mods if I remember correctly. Something like roller rockers, exhaust, gears and air filters.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice enough, but they're smokeing the good stuff if they think it will bring $60K in todays market. MHO

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a Fitzgerald Motorsports special edition as Carguy mentioned. Fitzgerald motors was located in NH. They built quite a few of these over the years. I believe they closed down the business a couple of years ago after Dan Fitzgerald retired. One of the board members on here that lives in PA. has a red one. Maybe he will chime in with some more info.:usa:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably 10 year old tires on the car.
And a brown interior :crazy2:

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the scoop on short throw shifters ? Is that factory, dealer or aftermarket ? Are they worth it ?

What's this car worth ? $37k or so ? ...or should I say what will it likely sell for if the guy wants to see it off ? What's wrong with the brown interior ? Better than gray... right ? I agree that there should be a law that all sports cars must have a black interior...lol

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this a factory edition or some aftermarket make over ? How does it get to 530hp ?
Kinda funny how the ad says 530HP but right on the side of the car it says 508HP. It's in the Snake Head Emblem as part of the neck.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's the scoop on short throw shifters ? Is that factory, dealer or aftermarket ? Are they worth it ?

What's this car worth ? $37k or so ? ...or should I say what will it likely sell for if the guy wants to see it off ? What's wrong with the brown interior ? Better than gray... right ? I agree that there should be a law that all sports cars must have a black interior...lol

worth more than 37k imho with the milage condition and mods. For a dealer, probably looking around 42-45k.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62