Any interest in Dinner on Lake Conroe?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys if any of you are interested I could organize a hang out here on lake conroe. There are some new eateries here on the lake that would be fun to cruise to, as well as some awesome back roads through Montgomery for some cruising.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up out here and I will see what I can organize.

We have a Sams Boat, County Line, Wolfies, Pappas, and an Eldorado Jacks all on the water if you are interested.

Anyways just thought I would try and get something going on out here.

Andy Wheeler:2tu::2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey that sounds great. let me know if I can help Steve.

Hey Steve your local to me!

I think I saw your car pulling out onto 105 about 6 months ago when I was down here visiting my parents. Awesome car man! If we don't get anymore interest then me and you will just have to meet up somewhere LOL.

Come on Nineball. Tiago? I know there are several guys here from the Woodlands and Spring which isn't too far.

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When are you looking to set this up? I am in depending on when

I was thinking maybe August 22nd so it wouldn't interfere with the Viper days event.

We could hit Sams Boat on the Water and then hit the Montgomery Cruisers car show on the way home if people wanted to it's on loop 336 and 45.

Or we could just do lunch that day and then hit some back roads out here in Montgomery.

Let me know if this will work for you guys.

tVan PM'd me and said he could make it out, and Steve737 lives right down the road from me so thats at least 3 of us.

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd be in.:drive:

Awesome man I will start getting something together for the 22nd. I was in the Woodlands tonight with mine having dinner would have been great to see your car.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in NW Houston and would make it if the date works out with my schedule.

Eric

Eric look at the 22nd of this month and see if you could make it that day and get back to me, as of right now this is the date.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, I've got to be at a wedding until about 8 pm the 22nd, but I could meet up with ya'll after that.

Sneaky C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, I've got to be at a wedding until about 8 pm the 22nd, but I could meet up with ya'll after that.

When do you not have something planned??? Lets get the a/c's fixed in the gts's this weekend if you dont have plans...:D

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When do you not have something planned??? Lets get the a/c's fixed in the gts's this weekend if you dont have plans...:D

Sorry, I seem to be going on vacations with my friends recently.... :)

I'll be here this weekend, we can knock out the A/C's Saturday morning before it gets hot so we can go for a drive! :)

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

OK we'll see about doing dinner then where is the wedding are you close?

I'm game... :2tu:

Chad

Excellent!

What would you guys rather?

Sams Boat
County Line BBQ
Pappas Ice House
Wolfies

These are all places on the water. I would suggest Sams Boat or County line as the parking situation should be better. Pappas is great but can get a bit hot as they usually have the whole place open but should have some live music and BEERS!

Andy

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wedding is in Cypress, so I am not real close. I'll just need to meet up with ya'll after, dinner is being served at the wedding, so I'll just be coming to hang out and meet some of ya'll I don't know. I'd pick Sam's Boat out of those two.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Or, if you want to do it this weekend (the 15th) I am available for lunch or dinner.

Would do it this weekend but they are having some huge fishing tournament here on the lake and a bunch of concerts at the local eateries which could make things tough.

Sams Boat sounds good.

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep lets do it guys!

This Saturday at Sams Boat on Lake Conroe! Let's meet at 3:00 pm do kind of a late lunch early dinner thing. Parking should be better and shouldn't have an issue with getting a great table on the water.

Guys here's my cell give me a call if you have any issues or questions.

(936)414-0925

Andy Wheeler

OK who's in?

1. FLATOUT (Andy Wheeler)

2.?

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could make it but I don't get back in until Sunday. Have fun and I hope to catch up the next time. How many of you will make it out to NARRA (ViperDays) event at TWS on the 29th & 30th?

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I could make it but I don't get back in until Sunday. Have fun and I hope to catch up the next time. How many of you will make it out to NARRA (ViperDays) event at TWS on the 29th & 30th?

No problem buddy we can do it whenever you guys want. We will do it again soon.

I will probably be at the Viper days event on Sunday the 30th.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya'll have fun Andy, I will not be able to make it either due to the wedding.

Tim - I probably will not be at Viper Days this year.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya'll have fun Andy, I will not be able to make it either due to the wedding.

Tim - I probably will not be at Viper Days this year.

Sorry man if people like it we will do it again very soon.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK who's in?

1. FLATOUT (Andy Wheeler)

2. Smokin' 2 (Mike Gerdts)

Oh, and I'll make Viper Days/NARRA from Friday through Sunday next week.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper