Future Viper owner.....hopefully

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I have been looking on this site for a bit now and admiring all of your beautiful machines. I am currently selling my 05 Corvette in hopes of getting an 03 Viper. A lot of the Vipers that are 03s I see going for about 40k. I was reading on some member that got a Copperhead for I believe 37k! I have been looking on autotrader, ebay, cars, and the for sale section of here (haven't examined it thoroughly as of yet) and haven't found any of these deals. Is there something I am missing or is it a matter of just checking websites daily in hopes of one popping up? Thanks in advance and hopefully I will be a VCA member soon! :drive:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The deals are put there you just have to wait for them. Check your normal car sited daily and more than once. If you see a car you like, make someone an offer. YOu might get surprised. :)
Hello, I have been looking on this site for a bit now and admiring all of your beautiful machines. I am currently selling my 05 Corvette in hopes of getting an 03 Viper. A lot of the Vipers that are 03s I see going for about 40k. I was reading on some member that got a Copperhead for I believe 37k! I have been looking on autotrader, ebay, cars, and the for sale section of here (haven't examined it thoroughly as of yet) and haven't found any of these deals. Is there something I am missing or is it a matter of just checking websites daily in hopes of one popping up? Thanks in advance and hopefully I will be a VCA member soon! :drive:

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats cheap for a copperhead? how many miles? i have seen 2 copperheads sell for around 43k with around 10k miles. ive been looking as well

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading on some member that got a Copperhead for I believe 37k!
Ouch! That would be a steal. Unless something was wrong with it.

OP
OP
C

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been searching for it on here and I can't find the post. Hopefully he will see this thread and tell about his good find.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone will always get a better deal than you. If price is the most important thing to you, all you have to do is wait. Sometimes it doesn't take very long as long as you are willing to risk your money. There are many posts on this forum where people are buying cars sight unseen. You have to move FAST to get the great deals; so, you have to risk losing what you put into the transaction before you have car and title in hand. (money or time and travel)

I looked for more than a year and missed out on a couple of great deals because I couldn't arrange a visitation faster than the risk-takers. I finally just bought my dream car at a normal, every day, reasonable price in a safe transaction.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth