MY FIRST VIPER

cubicinches

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi just bought my first Viper, its a 2003 SRT10 Conv. she's all stock . All I can say is my God what a car.I've been a Mopar guy all my life. Had Cudas, Chargers, Roadrunners, and a whole lot more nothing ever gave me the thrill like hitting that start button.Only had it 4 days but I know already I now have my dream car and there will aways be a Viper in my garage as long as I can take a breath. I'll be joining VCA next week. Found my snake in the VCA for sale adds THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats awesome !!! Congrats !! I share your excitement and enthusiasm for the Viper . I have been able to enjoy ownership of a Viper for 5 years now . And I still enjoy ownership now even more than when I bought my first one . I enjoy everything about Vipers . As long as I am alive I will have one in my garage as well. Just got my first taste of having it out on the track recently . Which showed me even more than I knew how impressive of a car I own. Only regrets I have now is that I never got out on a track earlier and that ACR's were available when I ordered my 08. I will be getting an ACR in a year or so when the Economy comes around . Cheers here's to a Dream car and a great car club VCA is the best !!! :2tu::headbang:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, I know the feeling after waiting way to long to buy my first Viper, enjoy it and keep it in a straight line, that seems to be a problem for first time Viper owners. What part of the country are you from?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! That VIPER FEVER never EVER goes away. Send your VIN# to the administrators (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean) by private message to get UPGRADED to Viper Owner...and awesome on joining the VCA!!! (When you do, private message (pm) your VCA# to the administrators to get UPGRADED to VCA Member, then you can upload your AVATAR pic~!)
As asked, whereabouts are ya? ENJOY and Welcome!~! ~juli

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome Cubicinches! :2tu:

If she doesn't have them yet, get new tires PS2's!!

Anytime you have questions or need anything, 914-763-3136 :cool:

:needpics:

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like you, I've been a Mopar guy all my life and I'm just finishing my first year with my Viper, I sold a great '69 Road Runner and bought this car but there is no looking back.
Take it from me and listen to Chuck, (Viper Wizard) get new PS2's sooner than later. The car will ride, handle better and be safer.

Remember the first rule, "No stabbing the gas unless the wheels are dead straight"

Welcome and have fun!

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome cubicinches and congratulations! I assume you being from Chicago, that you'll be joining us in the Illinois Region. VCA is really a wonderful organization, joining all of the regional clubs together (including international regions). It's great. Hope you do decide to join us here at the Illinois Region. I'm bias of course, but we have an awesome President and a very active schedule and great bunch of people. There is something for everyone, track time, car cruises, special events, road trips, etc... As I write, there is a Niagara Falls trip scheduled for September that will prove to be fantastic. Check out our web site and again, welcome! The Viper is our "Common Bond". May the Viper live on forever!!

Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cubicinches

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank You for the warm welcome. The first 4 days I had the Viper I cleaned the entire under side of the car. The owners before me were more drivers and didn't take to good care of her. But now that has all changed.I have the service manuals on the way,I'm shopping for a new set of PS2s.Tomorrow change oil and filter top off all other fluids.If time allows pull spark plugs for new set. And I should be pretty good to go.Thanks again for all your suppot and I have a lot of questions just want to get basic stuff under control first.
Thanks again
Larry

OP
OP
C

cubicinches

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a little update. I joined VCA, The car got a new set of
PS2'S , changed the oil, topped off the other fluids,detailed the entire car again. I think I'm about ready to start driving her instead of working on her.I have learned so much in the last couple weeks,she just continues to amaze me. Thanks to everyone.:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXcellent~!!! Thanks for the update...now ya gotta private message your VCA# to the administrators to UPGRADE you to VCA Member: lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean. If you don't know your VCA# yet, you can call JRT/Viper HQ 1-800-998-1110...have your VIN# handy. The moderators don't know when to update you, you have to tell them.
CONGRATULATIONS...and you certainly HAVE the Viper Fever, lol...DRIVE it and be safe!
~juli

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a little update. I joined VCA, The car got a new set of
PS2'S , changed the oil, topped off the other fluids,detailed the entire car again. I think I'm about ready to start driving her instead of working on her.I have learned so much in the last couple weeks,she just continues to amaze me. Thanks to everyone.:drive:

Congrats and :welcome: to the VCA!!! :headbang: So glad to see you got some PS2s on the car too - best move for ride quality and safety!
You have any pictures of your ride?

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright "cubicinches". Welcome to the best car club in the world,
Viper Club of America!

How about joining the Illinois Region club on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 7 PM at Fuddrucker’s, 436 E, Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173 (847) 519-9390. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
C

cubicinches

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll post some pics very soon, probally over the weekend.The woman I talked at VCA headquarters told me my members info will come in the mail in about a week.She said my member id with number will be part of it. Do i need to call and get my number before member pack arrives?
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP !!!!!:2tu:

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Cubicinches!! Have fun driving your Viper. I am currently doing the same cleaning that you are and likewise learning everything I can about the car. Can't wait to see some pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave