Sapphire GTS video and pics

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have stripes on MY Sapphire GTS and this guy doesn't (this isn't me). Haven't seen it before so I thought I'd post it here. Might be Leslie??? Nawh, she wouldn't use the water puddle ...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBDQ4xTTgM&NR=1[/media]

But I needed to wash my GTS after the HNITC car show last Saturday. I run a bra on my car, but there is still millions of bugs left that splash all over my car (too fast?) and need to be washed off. Popped a couple pics after the wash and was surprised by the color saturation of the pics. I was lucky to get a sun spot to shoot in.

You must be registered for see images

Damn GTS is better looking every day! Ever since I used turbowax's prewax cleaner I'm amazed at the pearlescent blue each time the sun comes out!

I waited for clouds and took some more pics to show the difference.

Anyone else got some new Sapphire pics?

Ted

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow Ted absolutely STUNNING!

here's mine

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/509/gingerman_june_2007_011.jpg[/media]

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a great shine Leslie. what wax are you using?

That Vprvnm GTS looks as good as mine too :) well except the wheels and brakes?

Ted

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, wonderful color :2tu:
Viper82.JPG

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my new sapphire/silver

[media]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6060/1009833.jpg[/media]

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie, you hit the dyno yet? Very curious to see the numbers. sorry to hijack the thread Rtttted!

martyb

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say that these are some of the nicest Vipers I have ever seen (I may be biased) but with that said every one of you that has posted pics have some major swirls that need to be removed. I know I am super anal probably to a fault but I think you "all" need to invest in a nice ROB and some mild SSR and spend a day or two on your paint. :dunno: Sorry. You can all call me names and yell at me now. ;)

I do realize everybody is not as into detailing as I am but when youy have a color as nice as Sapphire you have a duty to keep it looking its best and swirl free. :smirk:

On a side note I had a few dealers tell me to stay away from Sapphire since it was so hard to keep nice and some said they could not get them perfect no manner how hard they tried. Well it is possible but is a LOT of work. :cool:

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Always working on homestead. 3/4 way through chinking, sanding and recoating log house. 250 of 800 beetle killed trees cut, trimmed, stacked and slash burned so far. Not enough time.

Viper's more important anyway?

Ted

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say that these are some of the nicest Vipers I have ever seen (I may be biased) but with that said every one of you that has posted pics have some major swirls that need to be removed.

I would rather be at the track:lmao:

Wanna detail mine for me?

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please point out the swirls in my car, I cannot see one.

martyb

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please point out the swirls in my car, I cannot see one.

martyb

Leslie, I would be more than happy to detail your Viper for you if only you were closer.

Martyb, you are right, I cannot see any swirls on yours, I suspect if it was in the proper lighting I would though. If I am wrong I do apologize. Please post some full sun pics. ;) :smirk: :lmao:

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, I would be more than happy to detail your Viper for you if only you were closer.

Martyb, you are right, I cannot see any swirls on yours, I suspect if it was in the proper lighting I would though. If I am wrong I do apologize. Please post some full sun pics. ;) :smirk: :lmao:

I will get some full sun pics. I looked at it under the bright lights in my garage and I cannot see spider webs, swirls, anything. The gentlemen I just bought it from took very good care of the car. I have washed it a few times already, blown dry with a leaf blower, and already have 3 coats of Pinnacle on her in the week that I have owned the car. I don't think I will ever get tired of the color:)

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will get some full sun pics. I looked at it under the bright lights in my garage and I cannot see spider webs, swirls, anything. The gentlemen I just bought it from took very good care of the car. I have washed it a few times already, blown dry with a leaf blower, and already have 3 coats of Pinnacle on her in the week that I have owned the car. I don't think I will ever get tired of the color:)

Sounds like you are doing all the right things to keep it looking awesome. :2tu: :cool:

I did notice the pic in the sale thread and it did look awesome. :cool:

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you are doing all the right things to keep it looking awesome. :2tu: :cool:

I did notice the pic in the sale thread and it did look awesome. :cool:

I try to keep all of my stuff nice, not an expert by any means though.