Viper club is a bit Slooooowwwwwwww.....

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been around here for a while so I know the VCA membership process is a bit slow..... What gives? It's been four weeks?? I'm not waiting for magazine but a ### ... What is it!???!

- wondering

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot a PM to a mod such as Y2K5SRT, they respond quicker than I would expect for support, even for a ******* like myself. :2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Marv Spatz, our National VP, is all over this one. Sorry for the delay and we should get it figured out in no time! :2tu:

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA. Not sure what the delay is because memberships have been processed much much, faster this year. I have not seen your application but your name is on the 8-10-09 list of members and I'll pm you your VCA Member #.

The site admin will also upgrade you account to VCA Member. You will notice some additional forms that you can't see yet.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you can see you're all set now on the site. And I would expect your Regional President, John Mavridis to be contacting you if he has not already.
You will notice additional forums you can see and post in now, I believe that is what Marv meant, not that you would get more forms.
To check the MD/VA events schedule you can got to Welcome to the VA/MD Region of the Viper Club of America.
And welcome!

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all...

I'm sure things moved slow for me because it's summer and I sent a snail check!!! (I'm not in a hurry and don't have a paypal acct.....) Anyway, I've been snooping around here for a few years and needed to pay up!!

Thanks again. I hope to meet a few of you local guys as soon as I can get some time off on a weekend!!!! Geez, my work schedule *****! I've been workin' evenings and weekends for a long time.....(15 yrs.:omg:)

- Jim