$80 Viper keychain--ripoff (ebay..what a shock)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a warning to any of you guys, there's a VCA keychain on Ebay with a BIN of $80. I bought 15 last year to give as giveaways at the VCA-GA Christmas party for $5 each straight from VCA! I think they were also the FREE giveaway for members who rejoined VCA. Just wanted to warn everyone so you don't get ripped off if you were thinking of buying one. The starting bid is only $10, which is a lot more fair than the supposed $80 "retail value" BIN price :smirk: I'm all for making $$, but this just seems more like a ripoff than trying to make an honest buck.

However, if someone is dying to pay $80 for a $5 keychain, I have a couple left and will happily sell them to you for the low low price of $75 (offer valid only in continental US, shipping and handling extra, call in the next 15 mins and get a 2nd one for 1/2 price!) :rolaugh:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$80 is worth it for a poser that wants to pretend he owns a viper. Had some idiot come in a bar once to show off his awesome viper on his cell phone.... It was mine parked outside. Now he can produce a vca keychain.. Oh and his "viper" is in the shop getting a TT installed... That's why he's currently driving a corolla. :rolleyes:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my VCA keychain from the GA VCA Prez for $50 plus $20 shipping. The damn thing was all scratched up and smelled like beer, cheap body spray, and some kind of hot wing sauce.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my VCA keychain from the GA VCA Prez for $50 plus $20 shipping. The damn thing was all scratched up and smelled like beer, cheap body spray, and some kind of hot wing sauce.

I was trying to eat when I read this. Eating and laughing is not a good combo :rolaugh:

Considering I'm now selling the remaining keychains for $75+$20 shipping, and they don't come with scratches or the lovely array of beer, body spray, and hot wing sauce smells, it seems like you got a great deal! Yet, you still complain. I'm beginning to understand why Jon B can be grumpy at times. Dealing with unappreciative customers like you can certainly put someone in a bad mood :lmao: Call Tony and ask him to send you some of his stripper glitter that he uses on the weekends :crazy2: I think that'll make a nice finishing touch to the keychain to go along with the scratches and smells that I included :rolaugh:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm using my cool Timbo special freebee! Looks great and functional too!

TX, Timbo

=J

No comment on the other version......

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm using my cool Timbo special freebee! Looks great and functional too!

TX, Timbo

=J

No comment on the other version......

I do kinda go for cheap body spray and wing smells..... hummm
Got anymore Chad??

=J

G

Gotvenom 08

Hey ChadBo

Send me a pic of these rogue key chains you mentioned.:D Would like to see what they look like.I will give you a buck 3 eighty for one.Let me know!!!!!

Thanks

Timbo

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bet you Chad would buy that one back. He told me he mistakingly sold one to somebody with a little key that opened a set of hand cuffs!!! :omg: :rolaugh: