New Owner!

10BamBam01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After lurking around here and other forums for a while I finally traded my '92 Vette in on a 2003 SRT10. I am totally blown away by this car! I was actually shaking the first few times I drove it. It didn't seam real to me.

I've been riding Harleys for years and I have to say that this car is about as close to a 4-wheel Harley as you'll ever get but much faster. It shakes when it idles, it's loud, it'll burn your legs if you're not careful and people can't help but stare at it and I can't help but continuously polish it. This is definitely the car for me. What a machine.

I'm sure I'll be posting more pics when I get time but here's the pic taken at the dealership when i picked it up.

Viper_1st_Pic_Cropped.JPG

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. If you've been "lurking" a while, you probably know the do's/don'ts as you get used to the power. Enjoy!
Also just a matter of time before someone suggest contacting the mods with your VIN and get upgraded to "owner" and join the VCA.:D :2tu:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome Bam! :2tu:
First thing to do is and if she still has the run flat on GET RID OF THEM! :omg:
You got the right color, RED is the fastest!!!! :drive:
Joining the VCA is the second thing to do. :cool:

OP
OP

10BamBam01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lucked out with this one. The previous owner that traded this in on a 2009 had wheels on it he really wanted on his new one. Therefore, they took the wheels and tires off a 2009 and put them on this one. Therefore, this already has the PS2's with 2009 wheels. Good deal for me and for the previous owner. Thanks for the welcome and kind words.

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride :)

I know exactly how you are feeling, I picked my 98 GTS up just over a week ago and still can't believe it. These cars are just too much fun to drive :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful color combo~! Congratulations and welcome!
What uvbnbit said: Private Message the administrators to UPGRADE to Viper Owner (pm them your VIN#: lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean)...and call 1-800-998-1110 to join your regional VCA (same, have your VIN# handy).
Yeah, Mike is the power-hungry nut here too...but there's just simply NO comparison against a VIPER...we have had and have a Corvette as well. Two different cars totally...VIPER FEVER RULES!
Enjoy~~~juli

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride :)

I know exactly how you are feeling, I picked my 98 GTS up just over a week ago and still can't believe it. These cars are just too much fun to drive :drive:

Hey man... us Iowa owners need to get together and go for a cruise somewhere!!!!!:drive::drive:

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes we definitely need to head out on a cruise.

In fact, Just this last Sunday my buddy Scott in his 01 GTS and I went to the Dubuque Mopar Show. We talked to 2 other Viper owners that brought their cars, both were 95 RT/10's. It was nice to see a couple of other Vipers show up. In the past you were lucky to see even 1.

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes we definitely need to head out on a cruise.

In fact, Just this last Sunday my buddy Scott in his 01 GTS and I went to the Dubuque Mopar Show. We talked to 2 other Viper owners that brought their cars, both were 95 RT/10's. It was nice to see a couple of other Vipers show up. In the past you were lucky to see even 1.

I would LOVE to see another on at a show. I have been the only one at all the shows/cruise-ins I've been to here in the Cedar Rapids area. I have had a few people tell me there are other ones in town, I guess they never drive theirs.....:dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would LOVE to see another on at a show. I have been the only one at all the shows/cruise-ins I've been to here in the Cedar Rapids area. I have had a few people tell me there are other ones in town, I guess they never drive theirs.....:dunno:

OR....they haven't joined the VCA yet!!!! :D ~juli
:eater::eater:

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations!!!
I too was white knuckle driving when I first bought my Viper. Listen to what "The Wizard" said and definitely get rid of the runflat tires if they are still on the car. That was the first thing I had Mr. Tator do to my Viper once I put those break in miles on it. :drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper