WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the roof power on the verts?
I thought the srt’s was verts only? And gts was coupes? I am seeing srt coupe’s

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top on the '03-'09 verts is a manual top and very easy to use IMO. The "GTS Coupe" finished production in '02. In '06 Chrysler introduced the Viper SRT/10 Coupe. A hardtop version on the SRT/10 Vert. Hopefully that helps a little

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Bob said...the SRT verts are 'roadsters', the hardtops are Coupes. We've had both...prefer the Coupe, just for the look and we don't drive top-down anyway. No power on the verts roof...that's what makes it a VIPER...none o' that fancy stuff~! Yes, very easy to put up and down. :) ~juli

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, easy to work. The only trick is you have to open the trunk to put it up or down.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the SRT verts are 'roadsters', the hardtops are Coupes.

My Dear Ms. Juli,

Just to get ultra-technical (might be better to call it ******), a "roadster" is a term more attributable to a Gen 1 and to a slightly lesser extent (due to the windows) a Gen 2. SRT's are convertibles. Proper "roadsters" have no top (at least none that is permanently attached) and no windows.

If anyone really cares. :dunno::D

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd agree witht hat statement
My Dear Ms. Juli,

Just to get ultra-technical (might be better to call it ******), a "roadster" is a term more attributable to a Gen 1 and to a slightly lesser extent (due to the windows) a Gen 2. SRT's are convertibles. Proper "roadsters" have no top (at least none that is permanently attached) and no windows.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Dear Ms. Juli,

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay My Dear Mr. City~~~
To get even MORE ultra-technical, SIR, the Viper Magazine Winter 2009, page 51 :)D)...lists the breakdown of the colors sold for 2008 by "ROADSTER", Coupe and ACR.
SIR...and I know what you mean though...as "Spyder" is also a 'roadster/vert' term for ANY sports car with a drop-top. Could be an Eclipse, could be a Ferrari.
Okayyyyyyy now??? (I'd not ever call you ******...:omg:) (If anyone really DOES care!) :rolaugh::rolaugh: ~Ms. Juli ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper