SORRY! all...I had no idea.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had no idea I was breaking any rules on advertising. I just wanted to come up with something creative but don't want to do it at the cost of breaking any rules either. I just renewed my banner fee and just sent money to the VCA anyways. I needed to get that done.

Now I am known to follow through so for everyone that did what they where asked in the thread where you weren't suppose to do you know what, I will still draw for the name to win the wires as I promised.

If the mods want you to take my signature off your tag line please do so out of respect for the club rules. You guys can all pass the word of my product and loyalty to the Viper owners will work for me!

Thanks to everyone who participated and sorry again for breaking the rules. :smirk:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rules? You mean rules like 'don't speed'?

At least they quit with the "no vendors allowed to post" rules.

We appreciate the efforts made by the vendors in their efforts to help us with their expertise. We can't all be experts at everything.

Ted

Ted

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cops are here too!! hahaha, I was wondering about that idea.. (good one BTW)

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What I am going to do since I don't want any of the participants to feel like they got duked is; if they do decide to buy from me anyways without winning the drawing, i will give you $30.00 off your order if you place before the end of the year. yes i am taking it on the chin, but it's the right thing to do. So anyone from my illegal thread will qualify.LOL!:D

I might want to check with a certain vendor first to make sure that is okay with him first. LOL!:D

Last edited:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a good man AB.:2tu: I dont think you even have to advertise your product as I think most members on here know where to go if they need wires.:headbang: Kevin

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Aspiration. I got another cool idea that will help out the local VCA car club regions and also give back in so many ways! Just wait and see. It will blow this past idea out of the water!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam........
Outside The Box Thinking. I thot your idea was clever, creative, fun, and giving both VCA members and site users something for free. Everyone Wins. And it drew folks to the Vendor Area. Truth is, the day AFTER yours was to end, I was planning a "Chapter Two" event on a much larger scale....but the idea was yours.

The gift menu (a give-back you see) that I was planning was gonna create a LOT of PartsRack Sigs or Location 20s, Site Buzz, and make the winners very happy. Dang. Back to the drawing board...

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man! :omg: Baltimore Ohio was so boring on my avatar! Liked the idea, love the wires! Thanks for being a great vendor to do business with!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was fun while it lasted Adam, everyone makes honest mistakes, don't sweat it, everyone who entered (including myself) did not know we were breaking the rules either. I personally would pay full price for another set of wires (I already have one set of your wires), I would not feel right getting $30 off for your honest mistake!

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I am going to do since I don't want any of the participants to feel like they got duked is; if they do decide to buy from me anyways without winning the drawing, i will give you $30.00 off your order if you place before the end of the year. yes i am taking it on the chin, but it's the right thing to do. So anyone from my illegal thread will qualify.LOL!
Do not-allowed-to-be-VCA-members-but-still-drive-a-Viper-powered-vehicle qualify for the discount?

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just send everyone a fresh set of wires and we'll call it even. :rolaugh:

j/k you do good work Ab. Keep it up!:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper