Kelowna/Peachland pics and vid

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RTTTTed; Anyone have good videos for western Cda VCA they could mail me on a disc? I'm hoping to compile some video of events said:
I have a disc of all the pics I took. Have one vid of cars at first pullout so I could get them all in. 1OF76RT/10 has it right now. When I get it back I will send it to you.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks Ron, make me a copy that I can keep?

When we were at VOI X Joe C. took some pics of this Venom 580R in the parking lot. I could email you the hi res pic and you can figure out who's going to do a similar paint job under YOUR HOOD? Pretty cool!

You must be registered for see images

Ted

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Ron, make me a copy that I can keep?

Yes Ted you can have it. I have some really nice pics coming home as well.

When we were at VOI X Joe C. took some pics of this Venom 580R in the parking lot. I could email you the hi res pic and you can figure out who's going to do a similar paint job under YOUR HOOD? Pretty cool!

You must be registered for see images

Ted

That is a very unique and awesome design under that hood. But I would not want to copy it, just because it is probably one of a kind and the fellow who designed it would like to keep it that way. It definitely does get the imagination going though.......:D:D:D

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I doubt if anyone could copy that design. Whatever you did would look different and therefore not impinge on his artwork.

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I've uploaded about 65 pics that the wife and I took on the Kelowna event. They're at ImageShack® - Image Hosting and here's the link ...

ImageShack® - Register

I wrote an article on the Kelwona Wine Tour '09 and it'll be published in Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+ in their Nov/Dec 09 issue. sign up as it's a free subscription.

This article may comeout in Viper Magazine like the article I wrote "Thunder In Sun Valley" from last year - they didn't say yet.

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUS6rKCXfqM[/media] for the video

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed