Introduction.......

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

Figured I would introduce myself as I can now post in this section with recently becoming a VCA Member. Anyhow at the beginning of summer I sold my Lingenfelter TT Corvette and just recently purchased a 04 SRT-10 jumping to the dark side!! It has been a welcomed change and must admit I have enjoyed the car thus far, however always having to differentiate myself I put some iForged wheels with Nitto tires the other day on which made a nice improvement over the stock runflats!! I reside in NW Calgary and have seen the odd Viper around town but not too many, I must say is quite nice compared to the Vette which was on every corner and sometimes with senior age women driving!! :mad:

Anyhow here is a picture of the new (to me) car.........

You must be registered for see images

I don’t know how often I will be out an about or taking in any events as I travel a fair bit with business, particularly this time of year. However I look forward to chatting with you all in the near future!!

Tony2

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Tony2, very nice looking ride and the wheels look great. Enjoy and welcome to the forum.:2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are quite a few enthustiastic owners / members in Calgary, Join Up, Ahy?

WELCOME. Evil looking Snake...

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish the ACR sidewinders had those polished outers...very nice; BTW who did the Paxton SC upgrade???

OP
OP
T

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish the ACR sidewinders had those polished outers...very nice; BTW who did the Paxton SC upgrade???

Well it was a local car and Davenport Motorsports here in Calgary did the work, that was one of the things that made me that much more interested in the car as I can have serviced local if anything were to happen. The guys at Davenport had helped me in the past on some things with my Vette and they are good guys to work with and have treated me well in the past.

I am considering swapping the rear end gears to 3.55 as well.

Tony2

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome to the club.I think there are plans to do another viper get together run befor the white rain starts to fall.Keep an eye out for the post and come join the fun.Think last get together in Calgary we had nine Vipers and even the small BBQ my wife and i held a couple weeks back had six vipers in the driveway.We may not be seen as much as the vetts but we are out there.lolAgain welcome and see you soon.

Shane and Jodi Crompton

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Tony2.:welcome: I am sure you will enjoy the comraderie of the VCA.
Sweet looking car.:headbang:
Hope you will be able to do some cruising before winter. As Shane said we had some nice cruising this summer. 4 of us in Red Deer do a lot of cruising together. We will have to meet part way some evening and cruise around.:drive: I am looking forward to meeting you.:2tu:

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Tony2. The car looks great. I'm out in the SW up by COP. Also had Davenport put a paxton on my Gen II. They did a great job and haven't had an issue yet.
Have fun with it!:D

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Great looking wheels, btw. As JonB said, there are lots of great drivers in Calgary, watch out for all of the saphire blues you're going to come across! Oh, and you've come from, not gone to, the dark side;)

(CanadianViperGTS, I wasn't aware that there was an AB chapter.:confused:)

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(CanadianViperGTS, I wasn't aware that there was an AB chapter.:confused:)

Did I do that or was I set up that way?:crazy2:

Anyway, do you know how I can get it fixed?

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Western Canada Club, Great looking Ride!!!!!! We have alot of fun here, Keep checking the forums as we have BBQ's and cruises and meet the Best People. :D:D:D

OP
OP
T

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

Thanks for the warm welcome and compliments on the car! I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all as well. Since I work from home when I am not out of town my schedule is quite flexible so I am sure you will see me lurking around on here, and if all goes well maybe I (and the wife possibly) can meet up with you all before the snow flies!!

Talk to you soon,

Tony2

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(CanadianViperGTS, I wasn't aware that there was an AB chapter.:confused:)[/QUOTE]

not yet but we sneaking out into our own chapter.:omg:LOL
:rolaugh:

:eater:and waits for bad mouthing mail.:eater:

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice ride :2tu: I belive this car was on our cruise through the badlands, if it is the same car it runs hard and the mods were very well done.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony2,

Welcome to the 'clan'. Nice car!

I'm travelling a lot in the next few months but I'll join a get together when I can.

I look forward to meeting you.

Greg

PS, nice avitar Jim!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase.

There's a 1 day show at Kelowna with the afternoon being spent cruising the backroads of Kelowna next Saturday if you're interested in a VCA event. PM me for the email address of the pres and Jim Tait if you'd like to go.

I heard a few are planning to go from Edmonton?

I write a newsletter and if you're not sure if you're on my mailing list send me a PM with your email address and I'll check that you're on our lists.

Ted Hlokoff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave