And this is why I drive a Viper......

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I pulled in to the C and C show in Irvine.

Parked and walked around for a while and came back to this!:lmao:

Can we limit the number of Vettes at a car show please! :D :lmao:

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with this statement.

This weekend I took my 98 GTS on its first long distance trip for me. Round trip to Kansas City from Davenport IA. During this trip I covered approximately 800-900 miles. :drive:

I stopped counting at the 50+ Vettes that I saw. Did not see any other Vipers on this trip. Which is probably why everywhere I stopped I would get people coming up to just look and ask questions about it. Though that did make the trip alittle more fun.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was at a car show earlier this year and they had a "exotic row". there were four of us - 2 supercharged vipers, a Ferrai 612 Scaglietti, and an 02 corvette.

:rolaugh:

Last edited:

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been about 25,000 Vipers built so far and about 1.5 million Corvettes. Hard to believe you see more Vettes than Vipers!:lmao:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Viper needs stripes. It looks too much like the other Corvettes when parked side by side. LOL

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just dont understand why anyone enters a stock or hardly modified vette. guys enter bone stock c4c5,c6's all the time. its embarrassing. not cause i drive a viper or anything, its cause im a car guy and know its a cheesy stock vette, granted its clean and all but *** ?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The silver Viper with a blue stripe is beautiful...:)

Yah, bad pic choice. The Blue/silver PTCruiser wins most car shows it enters (Turbo'd) and the silver PT Cruiser makes over 425rwhp. The membership director' DD and what his daughter brought the BBQ, hot dogs, pop, etc. with. Here's another from the other end. Parked the way we were I didn't get any good pics from that show.

You must be registered for see images

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with this statement.

This weekend I took my 98 GTS on its first long distance trip for me. Round trip to Kansas City from Davenport IA. During this trip I covered approximately 800-900 miles. :drive:

I stopped counting at the 50+ Vettes that I saw. Did not see any other Vipers on this trip. Which is probably why everywhere I stopped I would get people coming up to just look and ask questions about it. Though that did make the trip alittle more fun.
Drove from Dallas to Michigan with a stop in St. Louis and Chicago over the weekend. Saw well over 100 corvettes, 1 gallardo 560-4 spyder, combo of 4 360/F430s, and zero Vipers. :headbang:
I was very surprised at the attention it got on Michigan Ave in Chicago. Figured it would have gotten looked over, but I was very wrong.

Nick

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now now be nice. Many Vette drivers are Viper drivers in training. Yes they are less expensive, less powerful, less rare, less etc. And they are always quite friendly to Vipers.

Makes me wonder - if we were to do a survey - what sports car did you drive before your Viper - what would be the most common answer..... somehow I think a Corvette would be a very common answer. What was yours?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now now be nice. Many Vette drivers are Viper drivers in training. Yes they are less expensive, less powerful, less rare, less etc. And they are always quite friendly to Vipers.

Makes me wonder - if we were to do a survey - what sports car did you drive before your Viper - what would be the most common answer..... somehow I think a Corvette would be a very common answer. What was yours?

All Big block Mopars, then moved 200miles away from the nearest town. Bought a half dozen Turbo dodges, played, learned modified then bought a couple Dodge Stealth R/T TTs. 500hp. Then bought 98 Viper GTS Roe supercharged for 600rwhp/644rwtq. Finally bought a modified supercharged 900bhp GTS. Wife bought Hemi Ram 1500.

Ted

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mustang. Never had or drove a Corvette, probably never will.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mustang Cobra :dunno:

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now now be nice. Many Vette drivers are Viper drivers in training. Yes they are less expensive, less powerful, less rare, less etc. And they are always quite friendly to Vipers.QUOTE]You haven't heard of the ZR1? More expensive, more powerful, more rare, more etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth