looking for storage.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On tuesday of this past week my wife and I put the acreage up for sale.Once it goes we will be building a new home.In the period of the build we will be appartment bound.So if anyone knows someone who owns the storage bins in the red deer area can you please help us out we will be storing most of our house stuff and of course the Viper.thanks for any help.

Shane

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't help on the car, however what I would look at (and I am not sure if they have in Red Deer or not) is a company called Pods where they drop off this container, you load, then they pick up, and store in their facility with your belongings.

I was just looking at this the other day as I want to redo my garage and put a couple of lifts in it as we only have a 2 car garage, then I was thinking to myself what the heck to do with all my junk during the process?? :omg:

Good Luck,

Tony2

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane

Last time I did that I used Hi-way 9. They drop an old 24 or 40' Trailer off at your house, you load it, then they take it away and store it for you until you ask them to deliver it to your new place. Worked very well and was fairly inexpensive. I think it cost around $200 a month and $75 every time they move the trailer, That was about 6 years ago though so prices may have changed. Good luck with the sale

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will look into both of those.Also figured i may check prices on the storage yard on southend of gasoline alley that way it's close to the new place so easy to move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32