Introduction

Danman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all, new to this group and figured I would introduce myself.
I have a small background in road racing as well as pitting/mechanic. Seems that it was a lifetime ago. It was starting a family and a new career that took me away. The other day I was in my local dealers and saw a Viper on the rack set for the track. I talked to the lead tech that was working on it and it stired up those old feelings. Time is right to get back in the saddle. For those of you in the north east that currently race I would be interested in hearing from you.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't race/track, but welcome! Where in the NorthEast are you located? Hope you get back in the saddle, as you say, soon~! ACRSteve (NY) might be one you might want to touch base with? As well as Chuck 98RT/10 (Florida). GOOD LUCK, keep us posted! ~juli
**For ViperTech, you can't beat who we all know on here as ViperWizard: Chuck Tator/1-914-763-3136...Tator's Garage/South Salem, NY**

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NorthEast is pretty broad. Where you from? Update your location in your profile.

Im in DE and run a few autocrosses and trackdays a year.:drive:

"Seems that it was a lifetime ago" - that *****, Hopfully you havnt lost your edge.... Goodluck:)

OP
OP
D

Danman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in NY tri state area.
Bridgehampton was my home track before it closed. Pocono, Limerock, Watkins Glenn and Summit point. I did the autocross thing as well as low pressure road rallies.

Lost my edge? well lets hope I can hone that sharp again. Just pulled out my Nomex and its er um, must have shrunk.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave