Anyone know this car? 2004 SRT-10

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it isn't too good to be true, I'd buy it if you don't want it.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITS A FAKE.....Phone # is out of service...has a 08 hood and doesnt mention it....Price is too low...and on and on...lol...I hate f@#%!*in scammers....Kevin

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it isn't too good to be true, I'd buy it if you don't want it.

Just sold my blown C6 vette, so I'm just starting my search.... There is another 2003 black SRT-10 w/ 10k miles less than an hour from me that I am inquiring about for a couple thousand more, but it is bone stock.

This one has the upgraded wheels, looks like an 08 hood? and maybe upgraded brakes.... just seems odd that it wouldn't be advertised in the ad?

Would make me feel better if someone here knew the car and could vouche for it.

:2tu:

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITS A FAKE.....Phone # is out of service...has a 08 hood and doesnt mention it....Price is too low...and on and on...lol...I hate f@#%!*in scammers....Kevin

Yeah, I thought so....

My brother was looking at a 2009 C6 Z06 and it was being advertised for, get this.... $30k...LOL I told him it was a scam before I heard anymore....

:rolleyes:

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome... for the price of a really cheap 08 SRT-10, I could get an 09 Z06 and an 04 SRT-10... I'll take it! haha. I wasn't too found on convertibles either...

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad thing is... I wonder whose car that ACTUALLY is... looks sharp. I like the Gen IV hood.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is not a scam and you can actually get ahold of someone, I would be willing to go take a look at it seeing its only an hour away.

Steve A.

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Getting a 2004 in the mid 30s isn't unrealistic (unfortunately!). Just keep looking!