Michael Nouri of XVipers, Where are you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael Nouri, Please call me regarding my Penske 8300 suspension I ordered from you. I have already spent $1273 installing the WRONG suspension since you shipped me the WRONG suspension. A week ago Friday you stated I would receive the correct suspension this past Tuesday. I have been trying in vain to contact you ever since without any reply. PLEASE call me so I don't have to spend additional money reinstalling the factory suspension and then being out $2k for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I have tried every avenue to contact you and the next one will be the BBB. My car has been in the shop for 3 weeks now. Please call email or text me ASAP.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lots of complaining about this guy.

id never buy a damn thing from him, thats for sure.

OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion on what I should do? It's been sitting at valaya for over a week because I had it towed there because mike claimed the original shop just didn't know how to install it correctly and they were the correct parts. To reinstall the factory suspension would cost about an additional $600 leaving me out $1873 for absolutely nothing. Mike claimed he would send me a new suspension that should have arrived last Tuesday and hasn't answered his phone since then. I don't want to waist money reinstalling a factory suspension but I also can't leave my car at the shop indefinitely. Should I contact the police regarding fraud?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is off/on regarding certain people/issues. Keeping trying to get him to follow thru, but sometimes you need to go all the way to make things happen. Good luck in either case and I hope he comes thru for you.

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't fit the definition of fraud or larceny, plus jurisdictional issues. Police will be of no use to you since it's a civil issue. Best course is small claims court if it comes to that.

Good luck.

-Craig

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The BBB can and will do nothing for you. The organization has absolutely no enforcement powers whatsoever. I have seen complaints on this guy but from what I understand he usually makes it right. Only real option would be civil litigation and for that amount of money, unless he is in your town, wouldn't be worth it. Even a judgement doesn't mean you would get your money. Keep trying. Maybe a little pressure on him from here may help. One reason why you should join the VCA.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a new 08 hood and everything went perfect. Had it in 4 days.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike WAS out of the country for a while. He is back now. I sent this on to him. I'm sure he will respond.

* No, I'm not "nutswingin" for XVIPERS, just trying to get 01GTS in touch with Mike to get his parts...
Believe it or not, Mike is rarely on here.

(We have all witnessed how these "things" usually turn out...)

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad I hadn't placed my order with him yet. Will buy elsewhere after reading this. I'm assuming you paid with a CC? I'd start the chargeback process and prepare to ship back the crap he sent you.

OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update:: He sent me a text message at 5:31am stating he would call me at 9am. Currently it's 11:32am and still no call and he won't answer his phones. I head into surgery at 4:00pm so would really like to figure out what to do with my car before I'm out of commission for a week.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol

this guy stinks for service obviously but im sure its gonna get sorted out. it usualy does with him i think. its just BS that ya have to go thru this.

OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: Michael Nouri contacted me today and stated the shop should receive the replacement suspension by Thursday. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens. Thanks for those of you that attempted to help me contact Mike.

OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scratch that. He just sent me a paypal invoice asking for an additional $1500. He is a complete CROOK. He said he would send me the new suspension for free because of my wasted time and the fact that it cost me $1273 ALREADY. Now I have to pay an additional $600 to REINSTALL the factory suspension.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scratch that. He just sent me a paypal invoice asking for an additional $1500. He is a complete CROOK. He said he would send me the new suspension for free because of my wasted time and the fact that it cost me $1273 ALREADY. Now I have to pay an additional $600 to REINSTALL the factory suspension.

Should have gone with Jon B. I've read nothing but bad things about XVipers. I dont currently have a Viper, but when I do I wont push a penny his way.

Sorry you're having do go through this.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uh oh. not good.

id like to hear what michael nouri has to say about this.

im sure someone has sent him the link to this thread already.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow.. He took all that money from you. And everybody is backing you up.
Thats allegiance. Blind allegiance, but allegiance nontheless.

BTW... Does anybody know the "deal" this NON member is talking
about...:rolleyes:. He may be asking for something ridiculous.
IE..
"Michael Nouri, Please call me regarding my Penske 8300 suspension I ordered from you. I have already spent $1273 installing the WRONG suspension since you shipped me the WRONG

"To reinstall the factory suspension would cost about an additional $600 leaving me out $1873 for absolutely nothing. "

"Scratch that. He just sent me a paypal invoice asking for an additional $1500. He is a complete CROOK. He said he would send me the new suspension for free because of my wasted time and the fact that it cost me $1273 ALREADY. Now I have to pay an additional $600 to REINSTALL"

-How much did you pay for the Penske suspension???
Look, it's not mentioned anywhere....:dunno:
-You were charged $1273 just to take your four shocks off ? And $600 to
put them back on?...:dunno:
-After the $1273 removal bill was incurred, THEN you were told it was the wrong parts?...:dunno:
-Need I go on...:dunno:

How does ANYONE know if this is legitimate? A good or bad deal?
How much money was sent for the parts?...:dunno:
All that is mentioned is an unusually high shock removal/install...:dunno:

But a few of the Veterans smell blood. They are jumping in even though they admittedly have never bought or had dealings with XVIPERS...
Again...:dunno:

This guys an enthusiast "surgeon" ("I head into surgery at 4:00...")
"Viper Tax" may be a new term. I am glad we are getting an hourly update on the "scandal" too..:rolleyes:

If nothing else, the "surgeon" should be able to afford the basic VCA membership fees.
How much was the info gotten here worth?

I tried to help out by getting in touch with Mike and here's where it went.
How do you know Mike didn't have a similar "going into surgery at 4:00" scenario and can't be reached. You did, but that's ...different.
Like the previous threads like this, all the same people jump on the bandwagon.

Like I said, we have seen these Vendor bashing threads before. We also usually know the outcome.
It's funny, I wonder which vendor will be on the hot seat next month...:lmao:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update:: He sent me a text message at 5:31am stating he would call me at 9am. Currently it's 11:32am and still no call and he won't answer his phones. I head into surgery at 4:00pm so would really like to figure out what to do with my car before I'm out of commission for a week.

Health # 1. I hope your surgery goes well..........and that you have a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a surgeon, I am having surgery today. I am on my iPhone in the lobby waiting for it.

OP
OP

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes. It's not a serious procedure and should be perfectly fine. The first several days of recovery are supposedly not very fun. I will check in hopefully by tomorrow or the following day. And thank you John at parts rack. You have always quickely provided me with quality parts for several of my past vipers.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a surgeon, I am having surgery today. I am on my iPhone in the lobby waiting for it.

My mistake. I sincerely wish you the best in surgery...

Wait, your on your Iphone waiting for surgery?...:omg:

Why did I know there would be a certain vendor "lurking" on this....:rolleyes:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
01GTS, one thread on this topic is enough, so I'm going to close this one.

I will say that the Viper community is a very small one, so we *always* encourage owners and business to try and work things out in private before the Internet bashing begins. All vendors will drop the ball at some point and most will try hard to make it right. I know you're mad as hell right now, but I would take a deep breath, a step back and get ahold of Michael when he's back from his honeymoon and try to work this out. If he genuinely won't make it right, then come here and be factual. This thread and your other one are very dis-jointed and seem to be missing some facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.