05 Paxton Dyno - 733rwhp

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My point was that you can shut everyone up if you put down a good pass. 1320' is 1320'

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dyno's are for tuning, not for racing. You go to a drag strip for that. Take the car to the track and that will answer if he's making the power. I hate dyno's.
Great points I think I MAY HAVE SAID THE SAME THING a few times over the years on these forums.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and also Bobpantax,

as far as what your stating with the stock internals. Your 100% right. Dodge didn't build this engine, 2003-2006 for even any type of forced induction. ****ty rods, even ****tier pistons, low tension oil rings, and other internals leaving much to be desired in my opinion. There's much room for improvement. EVEN externally to assure these parts have a chance at lasting with these types of cylinder temps and pressures.

They do make good power and the slightest unsafe condition can be horrific. Depending on the customer and their requests, really depends on how far I will push the components.
Again GREAT points LOL believe it or not i had the exact same concerns about the rods and pistons as some in this forum are in denial about the quality of these components.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL It is a tough choice though .Spend thousands of dollars getting my car shipped to S Georgia to race other Vipers (something i did year after year at one of the top 3 tracks in the country 20 minutes from my home )Or spend thousands of dollars to get my car shipped to Florida to be on the cover of GM Hi Tech Mag (IN A TRUE SHOOTOUT involving the two FASTEST American cars EVER made )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets