Michael Nouri of XVipers is a THIEF and a LIAR

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael Nouri of xvipers.com sold me a set of used penske 8300's that was supposedly off a car that had been used for only 8 hours in a parking lot of a movie set. It was supposedly a direct bolt on for my 2008 dodge viper. Turns out he LIED. It cost me $450 in parts to mount the suspension and $823 in labor for a total of $1273. After spending all this money the suspension is the COMPLETE WRONG suspension. The shock length was over 3" too long and my car looks like a 4x4. I contacted Mike and he said the shop didn't know what they were doing and it was the correct equipment. I then proceeded to have the car towed to Valaya racing who confirmed that the shocks were the WRONG PARTS and would NOT WORK on a Viper. Mike then said he would supply me with a new penske suspension for my troubles. However, I would still be unhappy being out the extra $1273 on the install I accepted as the best solution of a terrible situation. on Friday September 25th Mike sent me this in a text message "Monday they arrive springs Tuesday to your shop I appoligize" (his spelling). Well Tuesday came and went and I constantly tried to contact him until I finally get in touch with him today. He says he is ordering the springs and then sends me a bill for an additional $1521.00. Since I have received that bill obviously he will no longer answer the phone. Oh yeah, his excuses are great, everyone congratulatel him, one time when he wasn't answering the phone he CLAIMED he was getting married that day. On *MONDAY* September 21st. At this point I might have to reinstall the factory suspension (should cost about $600) and be out a total of $1873 for absolutely nothing. Not to mention the fact that my cars been in the shop for over 3 weeks. Any suggestions on what I should do? Sue for the $$ from the labor back + loss of use of the vehicle + storage fee's + tow fee's?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOTE: This thread was pruned and the original post moved here. Xvipers is NOT a site sponsor and thus this thread goes here. This is not the place for personal attacks by way of reply, as many of the subsequent posts clearly became. Hopefully Mr. Nouri can chime in and explain.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since there has been so much negativity about this situation isnt it only fair to hear how it was cleared up and whether the original poster was accurate about his claims?

I understand that the matter has been resolved to the reasonable satisfaction of both parties.

220auto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a thief and a liar !!!!
My story : In Novemner we agreed that I purchase some parts of a 08 Audi TT. We spoke on the phone few times back and forth reall nice guy sounded like. Micheal told me pay me $4,000 and ill take the parts out then figure out the shipping cost. I said fine and gave him $4,000 with credit card . I waited waited then waited some more. I send him Email called all his #'s . Finally in jan he reply to email when I was askin for refund his reply was " yes sir" thats it no explanAtion ,appology nothing. Now is almost March and still not even one phone call or reply .
I understand people are bussy , have family emergency ,you dog died etc.... but you can at least call or email . now its been months already and my bank is saying they cant do a charge back since its been over a month. I made a report with Better Buss. Bureau but that didnt help. Now im in a process or finding a good lawyer in his home town and suing him. it will take moeny ,time and lawyer will make money etc..
Simply put he took $4,000 and now he is gone where ????
Can anyone stop this guy ? I contacted Ebay froud department trying to suspend his account . Friends told me fly there and brakes his knees but Im not that type a guy , if anything Ill get a very good lawyer and sue for lot more .
DO NOT TRUST OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY
XVIPERS.COM IS SCAM SITE AND THEY STEAL PEOPLE MONEY ( JUST GOOGLE HIS NAME YOULL FIND OUT )

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
220auto, It's GREAT to know these threads are now coming up in google. I'm assuming by your Feb.2010 registration date and being an audi owner, that's how you found this thread? Hopefully others will google his name as well, but before giving them cc info.

Hang in there.. If you win the case (which from your side of the story, there is no way you can't). Paid, but didnt recieve items or a refund? LOL.. That case should last all of about 30 seconds. Im surprised quite frankly, they will not reverse the charge. That is a slam dunk dispute.

You will be able, to get a judgement on Michael of the $4k + LEGAL costs. Good luck... This guy is a real low life.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This loser isn't a vca sponsor right ?

Someone needs to break his leg. I know I would if he pulled that stuff with me.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even his most ardent nutswingers on this site are hiding now this guy is such a loser.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper