luggage for our Vipers

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been in contact with a company regarding a production of different sizes/sets of soft "LOGO" luggage for Vipers. Too expensive to special order sizes 1 by 1 so I asked them about a group buy. With minimal trunk space I think this would be nice to have some sizes custom made with the "VIPER" logo's. Anybody interested? :dunno: If we can get enough interested, I am sure the prices would be very competitive!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't there copyright issues when the logo is being copied and then sold?

It would appear that if the patches/logos are bought from licensed entities there is no impediment to affixing them on anything; are you including Gen 3/4 in this??

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It would appear that if the patches/logos are bought from licensed entities there is no impediment to affixing them on anything; are you including Gen 3/4 in this??
:2tu: 1 of 1 VOIX??? Very nice Art! The sizes would have to make sense for both. They really won't be "GEN" specific. I am open to ideas from all members on sizes. I was in the market and just thought it would be cool to have the logo bags instead of mismatched bags to fit in my trunk area. 1 wheeled, a couple mid sized, shave kit bag (or make up for the ladies :D) and maybe a hang up bag?? :dunno: I am looking for luggage presently and contacted the vendor to see if they would be interested and they said they would be if the order makes sense.

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be interested. I'd like to see a pic of a sample first. I always thought a nice set of fitted luggage might be nice.

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd be interested. I'd like to see a pic of a sample first. I always thought a nice set of fitted luggage might be nice.
Check out The Viper Store Accessories and performance parts & products and search for carry bag. I have not seen them so I am not sure of the quality. At least they are entertaining the offer! If any vendor on the board here would consider different size bag options, obviously I would support them first!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Wal-Mart changed their grocery bags from blue plastic to white plastic a few years ago I considered at that time my luggage had been upgraded. Maybe have them replace the Wal-Mart logo with the Viper logo and everyone will have Viper luggage.

Really though, my ankle bracelet only gives me a 10 mile radius. No need for anything fancy.

J/K. My parole ended last month. :headbang:

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When Wal-Mart changed their grocery bags from blue plastic to white plastic a few years ago I considered at that time my luggage had been upgraded. Maybe have them replace the Wal-Mart logo with the Viper logo and everyone will have Viper luggage.

Really though, my ankle bracelet only gives me a 10 mile radius. No need for anything fancy.

J/K. My parole ended last month. :headbang:
I'm glad they changed the color from blue to white Dave. My "TIGHTY WHITIES" were getting "SMURF" blue stains on them every time I took a trip! :omg: Just tell people you are making a fashion statement with the ankle bracelet. It's the "TOUGH LOOK"!

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got a response from them and they said they would be interested! :2tu: They usually have a 100 minumim order. Now...we have to figure out what different sizes would make sense for all the applications. ANY HELP ANYBODY??? I have a Gen II so I will contribute my input for that model. My guess is to have 3-4 different bags (maybe one with rollers) and maybe a hang up bag??? We'll let them figure out the Logo legalities. They make them for other manufactures so I'm guessing they know the route?? I think it would be great to maximize the space usage in our trunk (or maybe, lack of trunk) space!!! :dunno:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack has several sizes, of Viper Nylon loggage..garment bags to duffles.
Fully licensed of course = Pricey at $69 -$212

But all gen 1-2 !