Luggage for our Vipers

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been in contact with a company regarding a production of different sizes/sets of soft "LOGO" luggage for Vipers. Too expensive to special order sizes 1 by 1 so I asked them about a group buy. With minimal trunk space I think this would be nice to have some sizes custom made with the "VIPER" logo's. Anybody interested? If we can get enough interested, I am sure the prices would be very competitive!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Remember, Licensing of the Logo would be mandatory.

Contact Chris or Viper HQ.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years ago when going to VOI's, most people felt that grocery store plastic bags are the best to use when traveling, underwear and stuff can then be pushed between and behind the seats and no wasted space !!

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Years ago when going to VOI's, most people felt that grocery store plastic bags are the best to use when traveling, underwear and stuff can then be pushed between and behind the seats and no wasted space !!
:rolaugh: Thats what I have been doing!!! Normally I don't have enough room for underwear so I go without on my trips! :nono:

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This Company worked with the Crossfire club to set up a group discount for us. The quality was very good. I didn't see any Viper sets on their site though. If your interested call them they were good to work with.

Home - Roadsterbag Convertible Cases
I'll drop them an email. It will be cheaper than a call across the big lake! :D Thanks!

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got a response from them and they said they would be interested! They usually have a 100 minumim order. Now...we have to figure out what different sizes would make sense for all the applications. ANY HELP ANYBODY??? I have a Gen II so I will contribute my input for that model. My guess is to have 3-4 different bags (maybe one with rollers) and maybe a hang up bag??? We'll let them figure out the Logo legalities. They make them for other manufactures so I'm guessing they know the route?? I think it would be great to maximize the space usage in our trunk (or maybe, lack of trunk) space!!!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At VOI9 Dodge's goodie bag was a roller luggage type bag that fit great both in Gen 1's and 2's. It was not too large, but held all the SWAG traditional at these events.

It had a monogramed badge with the logo of the poker chip on the front. Used mine all the time till the wheels fell off. Great gift idea.