Custom or semi custom luggage poll...

Yes or no to custom luggage for $100-$200?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go get any bag you like, take it to a local embroidery shop. There, I just saved you $50...

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go get any bag you like, take it to a local embroidery shop. There, I just saved you $50...
Appreciate the input but we're talking about a custom/semi custom matching set that utilizes "VIPER" trunk space, not one piece. I doubt you could buy/hand pick 3-4 different size bags embroidered/decaled with a total cost less than what Roadtrip has. Plus, all bags will match. I don't feel like running all over town trying to put pieces together to "almost" match. By the time I figure my gas/time cost, it wouldn't make sense. IMO! The Roadtrip price seems right. If there's enough interest (100 pieces) we can contact them and research the quality a little closer. Hoping curious members here will go to the the Roadtrip sight and look/judge and then respond. They have good reviews! I know we could spend more but doesn't something "like" these make more sense?? :dunno:

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
doesn't look like we'll get 100 by the count so far.
Patience Grasshoppa!! :D It just sounded reasonable. Looks, price and quality. :dunno: It's a 30 day poll that way we still have time for Christmas presents!!! :2tu: The licensing thing will be up to Roadtrip Luggage to handle once we can get near 100. If we can't, at least we tried!!

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patience Grasshoppa!! :D It just sounded reasonable. Looks, price and quality. :dunno: It's a 30 day poll that way we still have time for Christmas presents!!! :2tu: The licensing thing will be up to Roadtrip Luggage to handle once we can get near 100. If we can't, at least we tried!!

A thousand dungbeetles for my impatience master.:D

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
shouldn't this thread be moved to some other place.
:dunno: Have it posted on all boards to get the attention of all Gen's for measurement input specifics for all styles to come up with a possible common denominator that will work for both to let Roadtrip Luggage know. For this particular reason I posted on specific boards. Hence: RT/10/GTS...SRT10/SRT10 Coupes. These boards get more exposure and if enough folks are interested maybe we can get this done by X-Mas. :santa2:

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No thanks. My standard luggage fits well.

Nick
You are probably one of the few that can utilize all the space with a matching set. My standard luggage is too big! The idea is to make a set that will match and fit with minimal wasted space with VIPER logo if they can pull off the licensing! My standard luggage will work elsewhere on "non Viper" trips. My car will be spoiled with it's own luggage! :D

mblgjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just packed my Gen V and realized there is definitely a NEED for fitted luggage.

Obviously not much interest overall.