Need a few items for my '94..

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering if someone out there has a set of rubber exhaust hangers for the outlet side of gen 1 exhaust... (oval shaped, drilled rubber blocks) My local dealer doesn't seem to be able to find them?!?

I also need a replacement door pull (the oval shaped, black cup that screws into the door panel) Mine is cracked/damaged on the driver's side.

Finally, I'd like to locate a replacement for my shifter/radio bezel. Mine's got that nasty grey paint so it's pretty ugly and worn but even worse, the previous owner glued a carbon fiber overlay on the radio portion that I'd like to get rid of!

It's my hope that I can find somebody with a wreck that has these items intact.... and is willing to part with them for a reasonable price (whatever that may be).

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So X2 came through for me!! but .. just so......

For $250 They sent me a POS Bezel that was repainted once and full of scratches with a rusted (cig)lighter plug and a busted off ash-trey holder clip. I also got a new door pull cup and good condition exhaust vibration block for the rear hanger (both fine)..

The $150 P.O.$hit Bezel ****** me off because it belongs in the trash!!! Why did Scott sell it to me?? This thing should have gone in the trash when the car car came to them....

Anyone else have a Bezel for a gen 1 that's good but for paint???

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really!! All I need is one of the metal clips that holds the ash trey!!

If anyone has a busted bezel for gen 1/2 that has a single metal spring clip ... PM me! I'll buy a single piece of spring metal from the bottom of the thing from you...

I did some reconditioning on the old gen 1 bezel I got from X2....

It came out pretty good as a test piece but I still need an ash trey holder clip... one just doesn't do the job.

=J