Congratulations to Ralph Gilles

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And may I say well deserved! Ralph is a very unique guy and his passion as a car guy fuels his success in this industry.

Ralph..the world is yours my friend! Congratulations!

Bobby

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool guy. I got him to autograph the poster they handed out at the VCA-SRT AX two years ago. Maybe he'll be the next Bob Lutz.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A heartfelt congratulations to Ralph on making a great list indeed, especially with the note of "rising". It is easy to see how a man with incredible vision and such a passion for his job will only continue to elevate in the business world. Best of all, he maintains his many friendships with those he has met along the way - truly a champion for all.

Now the one note I feel I should add is that this job (and Sergio) will undoubtedly demand more of him than any he has previously held. Articles like this will only increase the expectations that others have of him. In this case, that expectation is to move Dodge forward, increasing sales and elevating the brand.

And that is where all of us come in: He has repeatedly and publicly declared his support of the Viper - even this brief bio lists his personal ACR. The Viper nation and the VCA in particular have the opportunity to really push that passion in the public eye and increase not only sales of the Viper, but of other venerable Dodge vehicles. While winter is around the corner for many of us, there is always time to talk about how much we love our cars, as well as other Dodge products we might own.

We are truly "ambassadors" for the Dodge brand. Indeed, a former Dodge CEO once told me that Viper owners are so important to the future of the brand because so many other people look to us for our opinions. We are often considered subject matter experts based on the cars we drive, and in turn, we can influence thousands upon thousands of others when it comes time to buy a new vehicle - be it a two-door exotic or the next family sedan.

I don't mean to digress, however we can be instrumental in helping Ralph continue his meteoric rise by proving him successful in moving more product. So keep buying those Vipers and convincing those Ferrari, Lotus, and Vette owners to do the same. And don't forget to mention the Challenger, Charger, Grand Caravan, and other Dodge vehicles when ol' Uncle Ted asks what you think is a good car to buy.

Most of you know how much he supports the VCA so be sure to support your fellow VCA member, Ralph Gilles. He is truly a rising star and we could not be more proud to call him our friend.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Ralph! That is great!

What Chris said is true too. My family has been doing that for years and he is correct! They do look up to Viper owners. And in the last few years, we have helped 15 people end up with Chrysler product. What you are saying is true. It does work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper