Cool PIC: CO VCA @ Grand Teton Nat'l Park over labor day weekend.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DSC_0796a.jpg

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great capture how much PS editing went into the shot?
:2tu:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When people post a cool photo like this one do us a favor and also post a link to a full size shot so those of us who want to can download it and use as Windows wallpaper.

I know there are professional photographers on this forum and they rightfully want compensation for their efforts, but the majority of us just get lucky with our $500 digital cameras and aren't interested in making a profit.

Bob

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When people post a cool photo like this one do us a favor and also post a link to a full size shot so those of us who want to can download it and use as Windows wallpaper.

I know there are professional photographers on this forum and they rightfully want compensation for their efforts, but the majority of us just get lucky with our $500 digital cameras and aren't interested in making a profit.

Bob

Bob,
Here's a link to the full size...
Coppermine Photo Gallery: Click image to close this window

And while browsing the album from the cruise, I found this picture. I have to know, WTH happened to this ACR??? :omg::dunno::jawdrop:
You must be registered for see images attach

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was there last summer (not in a viper).. I found the area nothing short of spectacular! Do not try driving your viper north to the south entrance of Yellowstone from here!! Man, is that a dirt road construction mess!

Jackson, WY. is a great spot to hang for a while though...... :)

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice group photo! Here's one I took several years ago in the Davis Mountains of West Texas - with Chuck's 98 RT in the lead, mine in the rear:

18RainVipers.jpg