any viper events coming up @ cincy?

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should consider joining the VCA. I've had my car in central Ohio a few times and the Ohio club has a great group of people! Check out this thread for a few photos of one of the events I attended:
http://forums.viperclub.org/general...lian-gathering-2009-picture-video-thread.html

There's always plenty of events going on during the warmer months. When you're part of the club, the e-mail notifications for upcoming events is just one of the many benefits of being a VCA member.

You should also keep an eye on the Ohio regional forum:
http://forums.viperclub.org/ohio/ Most VCA events are posted here.

Lastly, you're post comes at a pretty bad time. Now that winter is just around the corner a lot of people, especially those located in the northern parts of the country, will be putting their cars away soon.

Hope to see you at one of the gatherings in the future!
- Wolf

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of winter. I prefer to think in terms of an extended 5 month long maintenance program for the Viper. :curse:

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to the VCA Ohio Region Website at

www.viperclubohio.org

Holiday Party 2009 Columbus, Ohio
You must be registered for see images attach

You can see all our past events in the scrapbook section. Also, on the Mission Statement/Home Page there is a PDF download of the VCA Membership Application.

We are putting the finishing touches on the Holiday Party. All the loose ends will be ******* by Wednesday next week. Info will be posted shortly.

Our next newsletter will be out in December. You can view all the past newsletters on our website. If you need anymore info on the club feel free to contact me.

VCA Ohio Region: The Viper brings us together, but it's our members that make us GREAT!

Thank you,
Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bumblebee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in Mason and I are a crazy Viper guy!! Email me sometime and maybe we can get together this year. [email protected]

Small world...I went too mason all my life and moved too maineville 5 years ago...
here is my viper if you ever see it around. I uaually keep her on the back roads of Morrow:D

You must be registered for see images

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shooo, don't say it too loud but I am in Mason, also....Dan above is a great Ohio VCA guy...Den

OP
OP
B

bumblebee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I lived in Morrow for 9 years then moved to Mason 7 years ago. haha

Here is my sled...

nice ride toby.....any mods?

70 degrees and sunny today and off work....may have too roll through my old home town

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth