Finally a new to me Viper owner!

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all! I am an overly excited new to me Viper owner and let me tell you....the car is everything and more. It is an 03 silver with 11k on the odometer. I will be posting pics tomorrow. It was a 2 hour drive home in pouring rain/soaked roads. Tomorrow is cleanup day for her and im looking extremely forward to it. :2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation and congrats on the car! That is great! :2tu:

Do be sure to post pics and also do be sure to watch yourself on the roads at this time of year! I had a few close calls at this time of year when I first got mine so do just be careful!

Other than that be sure to send your VIN over to the mods and they will upgrade you to Viper Owner or even better, join the best car club on the planet and get signed up with the VCA! :yay:

Welcome again to the funny farm and I am sure we will meet at one of next years meets!

Robert

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Crazy Viper community. Your gonna love your new car, enjoy !!!:headbang:

Ditto on what Mopar Boy said, take it easy at first, I know it might be hard, but it can get away from any driver in a hurry.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride!

This is definitely the funny farm. Mopar Boy & Power Nut are our leaders :rolaugh:

OP
OP
C

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Ive been on here lurking for a while and this is definately the best forum on the planet. The passion that people have for these cars is awesome. Ive been babying the car like crazy just because it was so wet today and the power with no traction control is no joke. I look forward to becomming a premium member :headbang:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cujo200231, on behalf of the NY/CT Viper Club we welcome you and congrats on your car looking forward to pictures. Please feel free to contact me [email protected] anytime and once again...WELCOME :2tu: Adrian

OP
OP
C

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for being late with pics, but here they are!

You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the 68 Runner is my friends who was waiting to buy the car off a gentleman for MANY years. He's also 22 and money isn't exactly growing on trees yet, so he is slowly restoring it. It is a 383 auto, but he just bought another 383 motor which he plans on stroking and also bought a 4 speed auto tranny and the floor piece to covert it. It's a nice car and and he knows how to lay the rubber :burnout: Id rather baby my car and drive like a ***** lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave