<<< Some New Photos >>>

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I had some time yesterday so I detailed the sled and got it out for some pics. I threw a quick coat of Pinnacle Souveran on before I headed out.

Hope you like:2tu:

The Wheels are Modular Concepts 19/20's with carbon faces, if you have any questions or would like to order anything from Forged Distributing ( 360 Forged, Modular Concepts, System Forged ) just shoot me a PM and I will put together a personalized quote for you.

Andy Wheeler

03 SRT 10

You must be registered for see images attach

And not that it matters but a re edit of my old Vette.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Keep them coming! :)

I have a few un edited shots that I need to post of the Euroteck Front Splitter. Some folks on the other Viper board wanted to see what it looked like with out any post processing on the photos. I will post those up in a few.

Nice pics of both cars...i love the rims but they look out of my budget.:bling:

Thanks Buddy! You might be surprised on the prices of some of our setups we try and keep the prices reasonable for a lot of our chrome, or brushed applications.

Andy Wheeler

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, as usual, great pics. You just need an '08 hood now. ;)

HAHA Tell me about it I am working with Steve from Vipair on one of his carbon 08 hoods. I have some ideas for some exposed carbon and a new paint scheme that should wake the car up a bit in terms of visual impact:2tu:

Thanks Austin I appreciate it!

Andy

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andy, what a coincidence to run into you today at Lake Conroe. Your car looked great and we hit a little short of 100 mph in my friends go fast boat but dropped an alternator and had to cut our lake outing short. His 1000 plus hp twin blowers really pushes that boat. See you soon Dawg.

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful! You take/edit amazing pictures. For some reason it looks like your Viper just wants to jump off the screen at me. Incredible.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always, Andy, absolutely breathtaking pictures...your Vette kinda looks like mine ;)!
LOVING the black 'n white photo with the lights on. DANGIT, you do great work...thx for sharing...AND as others have said: Keep 'em coming!
~juli

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Andy, what a coincidence to run into you today at Lake Conroe. Your car looked great and we hit a little short of 100 mph in my friends go fast boat but dropped an alternator and had to cut our lake outing short. His 1000 plus hp twin blowers really pushes that boat. See you soon Dawg.

That was a real treat for me running into you like that. Please tell your buddy thank you again for me. I had a great time hangin out with you for a few minutes and what an awesome motor in that boat, I bet you guys had a blast!

I will let you know about that cigar bar get to gether:2tu:

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very Nice! I really like the 1st pic. :2tu:

Thank you very much glad you like them:2tu:

Beautiful! You take/edit amazing pictures. For some reason it looks like your Viper just wants to jump off the screen at me. Incredible.

Thanks a few years ago I was shadowing another automotive magazine pro and we were talking about different ways to make aggressive cars look even more aggressive. He gave me some nice tips:2tu:

Gorgeous! :2tu:

Thank you sir.

Car is amazing, nice pics.

Appreciate it.

Andy, once again your car is "Incredible" looking........wish u were still in Md.

Your shots are still some of my favorites Mike:2tu:

you should do weddings.

Did one a few months ago for a Vette friend in Maryland don't know if I will ever do it again LOL. The shots turned out great but car's don't move unless I wan't them too :)

As always, Andy, absolutely breathtaking pictures...your Vette kinda looks like mine ;)!
LOVING the black 'n white photo with the lights on. DANGIT, you do great work...thx for sharing...AND as others have said: Keep 'em coming!
~juli

Put that black and white one in there just for you I know you like those:2tu:

Andy Wheeler

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike & juli
~juli

Put that black and white one in there just for you I know you like those:2tu:

Now HOW much sweeter could you be????? It's my desktop background right now :)
~juli

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Z06 has NO driver and is going really fast!!!!!

Kidding....love the pics. What kind of camera do you use?

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That Z06 has NO driver and is going really fast!!!!!

Kidding....love the pics. What kind of camera do you use?

HAHA nice catch I was pushing it LOL it was rolling with the engine off.

I shoot a Canon 5D with L lenses.:2tu:

Andy Wheeler

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always great shoots. I still think that HID fogs would really complete yo car my man:2tu:

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As always great shoots. I still think that HID fogs would really complete yo car my man:2tu:

I need that link again that was the first thing I noticed when I was editing the photos. Thanks again I need to pick those up.

Andy:2tu: