4-Sale: G-TechProSS (lowered price)

OP
OP
D

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when i first got it i had old PS1's and ran a couple 13 somethings according to it. never been to a timed strip. Im not realy into dragracing so havnt used it for that besides then. I thought the G's feature would be cool but it ends up being distracting/dengerous going around a turn while looking at the thing to see your max G. It is pretty cool though to see the G's gradually go up as you increase speed around a turn. Also looking at G's while you threshold brake is cool...

I realy havnt used it much and just figured id flip to to use the $ for my growing list of stuff to do with the viper:)

i'll stick it in my truck tommorrow on the way to work to test it out since i havnt used it in awhile.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll take it. I bought one of the very first "accelerometer G Force computers" ever built. I think that was in the early 80s. My Vericom is usually right on the money for MPH in the quarter and USUALLY .2 sec slower than a dragstrip as the Vericom starts immediately upon movement and the dragstrip gives you a 6" roll-out that means the clocks don't start until you've been moving for awhile. The Vericom records your max G forces, distance, speed and time for whatever you program into it. 0-60mph are one of the uses for these as well as stopping distances 60-0.

So, send me an PM with your email address and I'll Interact email you the money. Probably an extra $10 for freight to Canada?

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Software? I said I have an old Vercom (VC200 I think) and I think it was invented about Commodore 64 time? I don't think it has interconnectivity. The one that I bought was the first one I'd ever heard of and it cost me $500(jobber). Far as I knew it was the only one brought to BC.

Ted

OP
OP
D

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds good Ted. I forgot to grab it befor heading downstate yesterday. Once i get it in the truck to test it out like i said i would, i'll PM you with payment/shipping info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper