Two Vipers In This Month's Issue Of Car Craft Magazine

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As well as '09 Hurst Challenger serial number 1. It was a lot of fun. The competition was in July but I didn't know I won until October. The story is in the January 2010 issue and it's on news stands now! Here are a few snippets from the story:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice to see some positve articles about the Viper for a change, :cool:I'm surprised it didnt loose the competition due to inferior carpet finish or sub-par rear view mirror trim or some other ******** feature that has nothing to do with the cars awsome ability to kick every other cars :bdh:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the big win and awesome story Keith! It is always great to see the Viper well represented in events like this, especially when it results in some excellent press. Thanks for representing the Viper nation so spectacularly. :2tu:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool. Gives me more motivation to continue to do autocross. I have just done it twice and I really love it more than I thought I would. Many dont think the Viper is a good autocross car due to the high torque but I tell you the Viper really handles good. I was running respectable times even though I was running street tires against many purpose built autocross cars. For any of you that have not given it a try, you truly are missing out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4